Orlando Airline Injury Attorney
The number of passengers traveling through the Orlando International Airport (MCO) increased sharply in 2021, despite the lack of transatlantic travel. Nearly four million people arrived and departed from Orlando in July 2021, breaking all previous records at the airport for domestic air travel in July. Airlines using the airport added more than 250,000 passenger seats to their Central Florida routes in July. When international travel fully resumes, the number of passengers at MCO and other airports in Central Florida should soar even higher.
Unfortunately, as the number of people flying in and out of Orlando continues to increase, the number of in-flight accidents will also go up. These are the types of airline accidents that people often don’t think about. While in-flight accidents might not be on the news the way airline crashes are, in-flight accidents, such as being struck by runaway beverage carts or heavy luggage falling out of overhead bins, can cause serious and sometimes even fatal injuries.
A Dennis Hernandez Orlando airline injury attorney can help if you or a loved one were seriously injured in an in-flight accident. Contact us today to find out about your rights under Florida law to pursue financial compensation if your injury was caused by the negligence of a company or another person.
Examples of In-Flight Airline Accidents that Injure Residents of Orlando, Florida
In-flight airline accidents are often somebody’s fault. Airline employees may not be doing their jobs properly, and they may be careless or may fail to follow required safety procedures. In addition, manufacturers of airline parts can make defective products that are not safe. If you were seriously injured because someone else failed to do what they were supposed to do, it’s only fair that you receive compensation for the expenses and losses caused by your injuries.
Examples of negligence causing accidents during airline flights include:
- Manufacturers making latches that are defective, causing overhead bins to open when they should remain latched or heavy beverage carts to roll down the aisle when they should be locked.
- Flight attendants failing to close overhead bins or allowing the bins to be overstuffed.
- Flight attendants losing control of or failing to properly lock beverage carts.
- Flight attendants being careless and spilling burning hot liquid on passengers.
- Pilots and crew failing to warn passengers of known turbulence ahead.
If you or a family members has been injured during an airline flight, the Dennis Hernandez Orlando airline injury team can help you obtain the fair compensation you deserve. We have the resources, experience, and knowledge to investigate in-flight airline accidents, determine who was at fault and take effective legal action to hold them accountable and get the full compensation you deserve.
Compensation for Victims of In-Flight Airline Injuries in Orlando, Florida
Florida law gives airline accident victims the right to pursue compensation from negligent parties found to be at fault for accident injuries. The compensation may include the current expenses you have for medical treatments needed to treat your injuries, but it also goes far beyond that.
Depending on the circumstances of your case, you might also receive compensation for:
- Medical expenses that you have not yet incurred, but that your attorney and medical experts conclude you will likely have in the future
- Income lost because of your injuries, including any reduced earning capacity expected in the future
- Diminished quality of life, including the loss of the ability to enjoy your usual activities
- Your family’s loss of your affection, companionship, guidance, help, and support
- Physical pain, disfigurement and suffering
- Mental anguish, depression and anxiety
- Other damages recoverable under Florida law
Demonstrating your need for compensation for all of these expenses and losses is a complex tasks. The Orlando Dennis Hernandez accident injury attorneys can help. We have the resources, skill, knowledge, and experience to gather the evidence that will prove the full extent of your need for compensation.
What an Orlando Airline Injury Attorney Will Do for You
Going up against an at-fault party’s insurance company by yourself is not a fair fight. Insurance companies have teams of experienced attorneys and agents who will try to get you to settle for less than you deserve. They are not working for you and will be glad if you accept an offer that is not fair to you at all.
When you have a Dennis Hernandez Orlando airline injury attorney on your side, everything changes. Your attorney will know all the insurance company tactics to underpay claimants and will stand up for you and make sure you get all the compensation you deserve.
Here’s what a Dennis Hernandez Orlando airline injury attorney will do to protect your rights and fight for full, fair compensation for your injuries:
- Gather and present evidence showing:
- Who was at fault for the accident.
- The full extent of your need for compensation for current and future medical treatment, which may include doctors’ visits, hospital stays, surgeries and other procedures, rehabilitation, therapy, and/or assistive devices; current and future loss of income; and non-economic damages, such as pain, suffering and mental anguish.
- Negotiate aggressively with insurance company attorneys and representatives to get you a full and fair settlement.
- Refuse to settle for less than what your claim is worth.
- Pursue the case in court, if necessary, to get you the compensation you deserve.
Call Dennis Hernandez Orlando airline injury attorney today at 855-529-3366 for a free consultation and to get started on your case.