Kissimmee Delivery Truck Accident Lawyer
Shopping online is very popular in Kissimmee and throughout Florida. As online purchases increase, so too do the number of delivery trucks and vans on our roadways. Unfortunately, this increase in truck traffic can lead to more traffic accidents and fatal injuries.
When a delivery truck crashes into a car, the people in the car are often seriously injured. A delivery van can weigh about 15,000 pounds. That weight creates a tremendous force in a crash. The outcome can be tragic for the car’s driver and passengers.
If you or a loved one has been seriously injuried in a delivery truck crash, you and your family could be facing many new difficulties. The experienced Dennis Hernandez Kissimmee truck accident lawyers understand the pain, trauma and losses accident victims experience and want to help you through this difficult time. We’ve helped hundreds of Florida families whose lives have been altered by serious accident injuries and welcome the opportunity to put our experience and expertise to work helping you get the compensation you need and deserve for the damages you have suffered.
Call us at 855-529-3366 or fill in the FREE CASE EVALUATION form on our website to get the advice and legal help you need.
What Are Common Injuries in Kissimmee Delivery Truck Crashes?
Unfortunately, severe injuries are common in delivery truck crashes. These injuries may be fatal or require years of treatment and cause permanent disabilities. Common Kissimmee delivery truck accident injuries include:
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs)
- Spinal cord injuries
- Fractures and broken bones
- Severe cuts and lacerations
- Injuries from burns
- Injuries to limbs, which may require amputations
- Internal organ injuries
If you were severely injured in an accident cause by someone else’s negligence or wrongdoing, Florida law gives you the right to pursue compensation for all your injury-related expenses and losses from the time of the accident up to and including the present and expected in the future. The Dennis Hernandez Kissimmee delivery truck accident lawyers have the experience and determination to demonstrate the full extent of your past, present, and future need for compensation and fight for your right to substantial compensation from the negligent party or parties. You can count on us to provide the help you need!
What Are Common Causes of Delivery Truck Accidents in Kissimmee?
Delivery companies put pressure on their truck drivers to make deliveries according to a grueling schedule. Drivers who fall behind can lose their jobs. As a result, drivers often engage in unsafe driving behaviors that put other drivers on the road at risk. The most common causes of delivery truck accidents in Kissimmee include:
- Speeding. Drivers will go too fast for the road conditions as they try to get all their deliveries done before the deadline.
- Fatigue. Drivers often have shifts as long as 10 hours. When they get too tired to safely continue to drive, instead of resting, they will push on to try to meet their quotas.
- Distractions. Delivery truck drivers may take their eyes off the road to check their devices and look for addresses.
- Sudden stops and turns. Drivers who spot their destinations at the last second may overshoot where they are going and make unsafe maneuvers.
- Poor driver training. There’s a huge need for delivery truck drivers. Delivery companies that are short-staffed may hire inexperienced people and put them on the road without adequate training.
The Dennis Hernandez truck accident lawyers will thoroughly investigate your accident to determine the cause and identify the at-fault, negligent parties. They will gather the evidence necessary to hold the negligent party or parties accountable.
Who Is Responsible for Your Injuries in a Kissimmee Delivery Truck Accident Case?
If you were injured because of someone else’s negligence, Florida law gives you the right to seek compensation from the at-fault party or parties. Determining who is responsible for a delivery truck accident can be a challenging task, since more than one party may be involved. Therefore, it’s a good idea to seek help from an experienced Kissimmee delivery truck accident lawyer.
In a delivery truck accident case, all the parties who are found responsible could be required to contribute to your compensation. For example, if the at-fault delivery truck driver was an employee of a company, the company could typically be held responsible. If the driver was an independent contractor, however, the contractor may be responsible. In addition, if a malfunctioning truck part led to the accident, the truck or part manufacturer or company responsible for maintaining and repairing the truck could be held responsible.
The Dennis Hernandez Kissimmee delivery truck accident lawyers have the experience needed to investigate and analyze your accident and identify who should be held liable. We gather the evidence necessary to build a strong case demonstrating negligence and responsibility for compensating you for the damages you have suffered due to your accident injury.
Recovering Compensation in a Kissimmee Delivery Truck Accident Case
As your lawyers, the Dennis Hernandez Kissimmee delivery truck accident team will spring into action to fight for your rights. Our law firm has more than 25 years of experience helping accident victims throughout Florida recover substantial financial compensation.
We will build a strong case showing your need for financial compensation for your:
- Medical expenses, including doctor appointments, emergency department visits, inpatient hospital care, diagnostic tests, medication, surgery, rehabilitation, and other medical treatment – all for as long as you are expected to need it
- Lost income, including income losses due to your having to work fewer hours, having to switch to a lower-paying job, or being unable to work at all
- Physical pain and suffering
- Mental anguish and diminished capacity to enjoy life
- Disability, scarring and disfigurement
- Your family’s losses due to your injuries
If you suffered the tragedy of losing a loved one in a delivery truck accident, you may be able to pursue a wrongful death lawsuit to seek compensation for your loss. The Dennis Hernandez lawyers can help you understand the law and pursue justice for your tragic loss.
An Experienced Kissimmee Delivery Truck Accident Lawyer Can Help You Get Compensated Fairly for Your Injuries
The Dennis Hernandez injury lawyers are deeply committed to helping accident victims like you get the justice you deserve. As your attorneys, we will:
- Investigate the delivery truck accident thoroughly.
- Identify the party or parties who were at fault for the accident and who can be held legally responsible.
- Gather and present the evidence proving negligence and fault.
- Build a compelling case showing your present and ongoing needs for compensation for medical expenses, lost income, suffering, and loss of quality of life.
- Negotiate skillfully with the insurance company’s lawyers and representatives.
- Never accept a settlement offer that is less than you deserve.
- Be ready to fight the insurance company in court if they won’t agree to a fair settlement.
- Be by your side every step of the way, guiding you through the legal process.
At Dennis Hernandez, we never give up, and we never back down! We keep fighting until you get the settlement or jury award you deserve.
Call us at 855-529-3366 or fill in the FREE CASE EVALUATION form on this page to get started on your Kissimmee truck accident case. Our expert legal advice and services are FREE until we win your case.