Clearwater Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
With its sunny weather, scenic roads, and biker-oriented venues, Clearwater, Florida, is a great place to ride a motorcycle. Florida, is in fact recognized as a biker destination. Unfortunately, though, with so many bikers attracted to the area, there are many motorcycle accidents. According to the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles, in 2021 alone there were 427 motorcycle crashes in Pinellas County in which 381 people were injured and 27 were killed.
Driver error causes or contributes to 94% of motorcycle crashes. Most of the time, the other driver, not the motorcycle rider, is at fault, but the motorcyclists and their passengers are the ones who are seriously injured. If you have been seriously injured in a motorcycle accident, you may be suffering in pain and need extensive medical treatment. Your life could be changed forever.
The experienced Dennis Hernandez Clearwater motorcycle accident lawyers understand the difficulties you may be experiencing and want to help. If the other driver was negligent and caused or partially caused the accident, you may be entitled to receive substantial compensation for your injuries, pain, suffering, and lost income. Call us or submit the form on our website to discuss your accident with an expert accident attorney for free. We will listen closely to the details of your case, seek out more information and advise you on your best course of action.
Common Injuries from Clearwater Motorcycle Accidents
More than 80% of motorcycle crashes result in injuries, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. Motorcycle riders are far more likely to be seriously injured than drivers and passengers in cars. In fact, for every mile driven, motorcyclists are 29 times more likely to be killed in accidents.
Common serious motorcycle accident injuries include:
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs). Head injuries are the most common type of serious motorcycle accident injury. Some people will have only mild concussions. However, TBIs can cause serious long-term or lifelong problems. At worst, they are fatal.
- Spinal cord injuries may cause partial or total paralysis or loss of sensation. These injuries may require long-term medical treatment and rehabilitation.
- Severely injured limbs. If the injuries are bad enough, limbs may need to be amputated.
- Fractured or broken bones. The impact from being thrown at high speed from a motorcycle can cause multiple fractures.
- Death. Serious injuries may ultimately be fatal.
If you have been seriously injured in a motorcycle crash, you might be facing years or a lifetime of medical expenses, lost or lower income, and loss of the ability to do all the things you used to do. An experienced Clearwater motorcycle accident attorney can fight for your right to get financial compensation for the full extent of your injury-related expenses and losses.
How Much Compensation Can You Get in Clearwater, Florida, for Your Motorcycle Accident Injuries?
The amount of compensation you may receive for your motorcycle crash injuries depends on who was at fault, the severity of your injuries, whether you have ongoing pain or disability, how much and what kind of treatment you need, and other impacts your injuries have on your life.
To ensure that you get all the compensation you deserve, you should seek the help of an experienced, knowledgeable Clearwater motorcycle attorney who can aggressively pursue compensation for you from the at-fault driver’s insurance company.
The effects of serious motorcycle accident injuries can last for a long time, perhaps for the rest of your life. An experienced lawyer will make sure that you have the compensation you need to take care of all your injury-related expenses and losses, now and in the future. These may include:
- Long hospital stays
- Ongoing medical treatment
- Rehabilitation services
- Care at home
- Lost income and lower earning capacity
You also deserve to receive compensation for your “non-economic damages,” which may include:
- Chronic physical pain
- Emotional and psychological suffering
- Lower quality of life
- Your family’s loss of your love, companionship, and guidance
- Other damages recoverable under Florida law
The experienced Dennis Hernandez Clearwater motorcycle accident lawyers know how to evaluate the present and future needs of accident victims so that nothing gets overlooked. We want you to get all the compensation you need to move on with your life.
We Can Help You Get the Compensation You Need for Your Clearwater Motorcycle Accident Injuries
If you have been seriously injured in a motorcycle accident in Clearwater or anywhere in Florida, you should seek legal help right away. The Dennis Hernandez motorcycle accident lawyers are glad to provide a free case review to let you know what your options are. We will then work diligently to get you the full, fair compensation you deserve.
The Dennis Hernandez Clearwater motorcycle accident lawyers will:
- Investigate your accident thoroughly and gather the evidence necessary to prove negligence.
- Analyze your injuries, consult with experts, gather medical records and other evidence, and build a strong case showing your full need for compensation.
- Negotiate aggressively on your behalf with the at-fault driver’s insurance company.
- Guide you through the legal process every step of the way, answer all of your questions, and keep you informed of progress.
- Be well prepared to take your case to trial and fight for a just award, if necessary.
- Never back down!
Some accident injury lawyers don’t want to go to trial, but we are always ready to take the fight to the courtroom if that will help you get everything you deserve!
The sooner you get started on your case, the better. Call us today at 855-529-3366, or fill out the FREE CASE EVALUATION form on our website for the help you need in the Clearwater area.