Carrollwood Car Accident Lawyers
As the population of Carrollwood, Florida, and Hillsborough County continue to grow, the roads keep getting more crowded. Unfortunately, when there are more cars, there are also more traffic accidents. The Florida Dept. of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles reports that in the first nine months of 2021 alone, there were 18,410 crashes on Hillsborough County roads. More than 12,400 people were injured in those crashes, and 155 people lost their lives.
Injuries from car crashes are often very serious, requiring extensive medical treatment and time off from work. Victims and their families have to deal with many problems, including physical pain, mental anguish and financial hardship. The stress can feel overwhelming if you are trying to pay bills when income has gone down and medical expenses have gone up.
If you or a family members has been seriously injured in a car accident, you should know that you don’t have to deal with these problems by yourself. In Carrollwood, Florida, you can turn to Dennis Hernandez Expert Car Crash Attorney for the help you need. We have years of experience helping car accident victims throughout Florida get the compensation they deserve so they can get their lives back on track.
What Compensation Can You Receive with a Carrollwood Car Accident Lawsuit
The Florida Motor Vehicle No-Fault Law allows you to bring a legal action to seek compensation for damages, if someone else was negligent in causing the accident and you were seriously injured. Serious injuries include broken and fracture bones, spinal injuries, head injuries, internal organ injuries, traumatic brain injuries and other types of injuries that affect your ability to function normally.
By bringing an effective negligence claim against the at-fault driver, your compensation could go far beyond the limits of no-fault insurance. You can seek compensation for expenses and losses you have already incurred and also for those that are expected in the future. Compensation may also be available for “non-economic damages,” which affect your quality of life.
Compensation may include payment for:
- All aspects of your medical treatment, including doctor appointments, medication, diagnostic testing, hospital stays, surgery, rehabilitation, and assistive devices — for as long as you are expected to need medical care for your accident injuries, even if that is expected to be for the rest of your life.
- Income lost because you can’t work or have to reduce your working hours due to your accident injuries. This includes income lost now and diminished earning capacity in the future for as long as it lasts.
- Pain and suffering because of your accident injuries, including physical pain and emotional distress.
- Loss of quality of life, including loss of the ability to do your usual activities.
- Your family’s loss of your support, guidance, affection, and companionship.
- Other damages recoverable under Florida law.
The experienced Dennis Hernandez Carrollwood car accident lawyers will help you get all the compensation that Florida law provides. We will deal with the insurance companies so that you don’t have to, and we will fight for your right for full compensation. We won’t let the insurance companies get away with making a low settlement offer, and we will go as far as it takes — including fighting them in the court — to get you everything you deserve.
Carrollwood, Florida, Car Accident Wrongful Death Lawsuit
If a family member was killed in a Florida car accident, the Florida Wrongful Death Act gives you the right to pursue a wrongful death lawsuit against the negligent parties. You may be able to be compensated for the loss of your loved one’s companionship and support, funeral expenses, lost income, and more. Contact Dennis Hernandez expert car crash attorney in Carrollwood to talk with a Florida wrongful death lawyer.
Compensation in Carrollwood for Serious Injuries from Car Accidents
Florida law allows you to seek compensation outside of the no-fault insurance system if another person was at fault for the accident and if you were seriously injured. You should always consult an experienced car accident lawyer to find out if your injuries are considered “serious” under Florida law. Serious injuries may include:
- Broken bones
- Brain injuries
- Injuries to the neck or back
- Injuries to the spinal cord
- Loss of limbs
You should not assume that your injuries are not serious enough to file a lawsuit. Accident victims and their families are often surprised to learn that their injuries do qualify them to file a lawsuit and seek compensation that is far more substantial than they could get from their Personal Injury Protection (PIP) insurance.
The experienced Carrollwood lawyers at Dennis Hernandez Expert Car Crash Attorney are glad to evaluate our case for free and let you know if you are eligible to file a lawsuit for substantial compensation.
Help with Your Car Accident Claim from Experienced Car Crash Attorneys
The experienced Dennis Hernandez Carrollwood car crash attorneys are committed to seeing car crash victims get the justice they deserve. We give each client the personal attention and dedication they deserve. As your attorney, we will:
- Investigate the accident and gather evidence to demonstrate who was at fault.
- Gather the evidence about your injuries needed to show your need for full compensation.
- Help you understand the legal process and keep you informed of progress on your case.
- Negotiate aggressively with the insurance company for the full settlement you deserve.
- Stand up for your rights and fight to get you a fair settlement offer.
- Fight for you in court, if necessary, to get you the results you deserve.
- Never give up and never back down!
Call us in Carrollwood at 813.250.000, or fill in the FREE CASE EVALUATION form on our website. We look forward to hearing from you!