Apopka Slip and Fall Lawyer
Slip and fall injuries are far too common in Florida and throughout the country. According to the CDC, 20% of falls cause serious injuries, such as head injuries or broken bones. Millions of people are treated in emergency rooms for fall injuries every year in the United States. and more than 800,000 are admitted to the hospital. In Florida, falls are the leading cause of injuries for older adults.
This is a tragic situation because many of those injuries could have been prevented had property owners and property managers fulfilled their legal duty to use reasonable care to keep their premises safe for customers and other visitors. When property owners and managers are negligent and fail to remove, fix, or warn about hazards on their property that can cause visitors to slip or trip and fall, the owners may be held liable if anyone falls and is injured.
If you or a loved one were seriously injured when you slipped or tripped and fell in Apopka or elsewhere in Florida, you may be entitled to substantial compensation for your medical expenses, income losses, and loss of quality of life. The Dennis Hernandez Apopka slip and fall legal team is dedicated to fighting for the rights of people who were injured because of a property owner’s negligence and welcome the opportunity to help you.
Call us today at 855-529-3366 or fill in the FREE CASE EVALUATION form on this page for the trusted legal advice you need from an Apopka slip and fall lawyer. All our advice and services are FREE until we WIN your case.
COMMON SERIOUS INJURIES CAUSED BY SLIP AND FALL ACCIDENTS IN APOPKA AND ELSEWHERE
Injuries caused by falls can be serious or fatal. Common serious injuries include:
- Hip fractures. According to the CDC, falls cause 95% of hip fractures. More than 300,000 older adults are hospitalized in the U.S. every year for hip fractures.
- Rib fractures. Falls are also a common cause of rib fractures, which can be severely painful, disabling, or even fatal.
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs). Severe TBIs can also be severely disabling or fatal.
- Injuries to the face. Injuries that cause the face to be disfigured can cause severe anxiety or depression.
- Spinal cord injuries. Someone with a spinal cord injury may lose the ability to feel and/or to move their limbs.
If you have been injured due to a slip and fall accident caused by a property owner or manager’s negligence, the Dennis Hernandez Apopka slip and fall lawyers can help you bring a successful premises liability claim against the negligent party or parties. We have the experience and resources needed to demonstrate the severity of your injuries and show how much they have affected your life and will continue to do so in the future. We present a compelling case showing why you should receive the maximum compensation available for your injuries.
To find out more about how we can help, call us today at 855-529-3366 or fill in the FREE CASE EVALUATION form on this page.
CAUSES OF SLIP AND FALL ACCIDENTS IN APOPKA
Falls are often caused by a property owner or manager’s negligence when they fail to repair or otherwise take care of slipping and tripping hazards and fail to warn visitors about them. Some of the most common causes of slip or trip and fall accidents in Apopka are:
- Floors or pavement that is wet because of spilled liquids, accumulated rainwater, or other reasons
- Uneven pavement
- Poor lighting
- Stairs that are missing or loose
- Objects left in walkways
- Cords strung across aisles
- Missing or poorly maintained handrails
- Violations of safety codes
An experienced Apopka slip and fall lawyer will investigate your slip and fall accident to identify the cause and build a strong case showing how the property owner or manager’s negligence contributed to your falling and getting injured.
HOW MUCH COMPENSATION CAN YOU RECEIVE IN APOPKA FOR YOUR SLIP AND FALL INJURIES?
A Dennis Hernandez Apopka slip and fall lawyer will fight for your right to receive significant compensation for your injuries. This compensation may include your current and expected future:
- Medical expenses, including emergency department visits, hospital stays, doctors’ appointments, surgery, medication, diagnostic testing, rehabilitation, assistive devices, and home care
- Income losses, including income lost because you have to cut back your hours or work a lower-paying job or because you are unable to work at all
- Physical pain and suffering
- Psychological pain and suffering, including trauma and loss of quality of life
- Your family’s losses if you can no longer provide as much support, guidance, and affection as before your accident
- Other damages recoverable under Florida law
The Dennis Hernandez lawyers have recovered millions of dollars for our injured clients and are committed to putting our experience and resources to work aggressively pursuing the full, fair compensation you deserve for the losses, pain and suffering you and your family have experienced and may continue experiencing in the future because of negligence on the part of a property owner and/or property manager.
GET THE LEGAL HELP YOU NEED IN APOPKA FOR YOUR SLIP AND FALL INJURIES
The Dennis Hernandez Apopka slip and fall lawyers can help you get the full and fair compensation you deserve. As your attorneys, we will:
- Thoroughly investigate your slip and fall accident and gather proof showing that the property owner or manager was negligent, and their negligence contributed to your falling and being injured.
- Gather records and, if needed, get expert testimony to demonstrate the full extent of your medical expenses, income losses, pain, and suffering, for which you deserve compensation.
- Negotiate aggressively on your behalf with the negligent owner’s insurance company.
- Put our litigation experience to work fighting to get you the best results possible.
- Be prepared to go to trial and win the award you deserve in case the insurance company refuses to agree to a fair settlement.
You deserve to have the peace of mind that comes from knowing you have the money to take care of your medical and other needs, now and in the future. We will fight to get you the compensation that you need!
We never back down, and we never settle for less than full amount you deserve.
Fill out the FREE CASE EVALUATION form on this page or call us at 855-529-3366 to get started on your case. Our legal services and advice are FREE until we WIN your case.