Spring Hill Slip and Fall Lawyer
Injuries from slip and fall accidents can be extremely serious. Every year, throughout the U.S., 3 million older people need emergency treatment for fall injuries, and more than 800,000 people are injured so severely that they have to be hospitalized.
If you have been seriously injured in a Spring Hill slip or trip and fall accident, you may be facing many new life challenges, not the least of which is the need for ongoing medical care and handling all of your fall-related medical expenses. The injury attorneys at Dennis Hernandez have helped hundreds of injured victims throughout Florida get the compensation they need to overcome many of the difficulties they face and welcome the opportunity to put their experience to work for you.
In Florida, property owners and managers have a legal duty to take reasonable steps to maintain their premises so they are free of slipping and tripping hazards. When they fail to do so, they may be held legally responsible for any injuries their negligence causes. Fortunately, Florida law gives you the right to seek compensation for your slip and fall injuries if those injuries were at least partially caused by someone else’s negligence.
Compensation for slip and fall accident injuries can be life-changing, so don’t hesitate to contact us to find out more about your legal rights by calling 855-529-3366 or filling out the FREE CASE EVALUATION form on this page. Keep in mind we don’t charge any fees for our legal advice and services until you WIN your case.
HOW DO I WIN A SLIP AND FALL INJURY CASE IN SPRING HILL, FLORIDA?
Property owners and managers are negligent if they knew or should have known about a slipping or tripping hazard and didn’t fix it or warn visitors, guests, and customers about it. If you fall and are injured because of their negligence, you may be able to file a claim or a lawsuit against them, seeking compensation for your injury-related losses and expenses.
A Spring Hill slip and fall lawyer can help you win your case by proving the necessary elements of a slip and fall negligence claim, which include:
- Duty. The owner or manager must have had a legal obligation to use reasonable care to keep their premises safe.
- Breach of duty. The owner or manager failed in their duty to maintain the premises safely.
- Injury. Because of their breach of duty, you fell and were injured.
- Damages. You suffered damages (losses and expenses) because of your injuries.
The Hernandez legal team are experts at investigating the circumstances surrounding slip and fall accidents and collecting the evidence needed to prove breach of duty. You can be assured that we will fight for justice and the maximum compensation allowed under Florida law.
For the expert legal help you need to have the best chance of winning your case and receiving substantial compensation for the damages you have suffered, contact the experienced Dennis Hernandez Spring Hill slip and fall lawyers. Call us at 855-529-3366, or fill out the contact form on this page for a FREE CASE EVALUATION.
HOW MUCH COMPENSATION WILL I RECEIVE FOR A SLIP AND FALL CLAIM IN SPRING HILL, FLORIDA?
The settlement amount or the jury award you will receive if you pursue a slip and fall accident claim or lawsuit depends on a number of factors, including the extent of your injuries, the type and duration of medical treatment required, your ability to work, and your family’s situation. In general, however, you may be entitled to both economic and non-economic damages, including compensation for:
- Your physical pain and suffering
- Your mental anguish and anxiety
- Diminished quality of life
- Lost income and diminished earning capacity
- Medical expenses, including hospital stays, doctor visits, emergency department care, surgery, medication, rehabilitation, assistive devices and home care
- Disfigurement, scarring, and disability
- Your family’s loss of your guidance, assistance and companionship
- Other damages recoverable under Florida law
You have the best chance of receiving all the compensation you deserve when you have a Spring Hill slip and fall lawyer who is experienced, knowledgeable, and eager to fight hard for your rights. The Dennis Hernandez legal team has been winning life-changing compensation for our clients for more than twenty-five years. We invite you to call us at 855-529-3366 or fill out the FREE CASE EVALUATION FORM on this page to find out more about how we can help you get full and fair compensation.
WHAT ARE COMMON REASONS THAT PEOPLE SLIP OR TRIP AND FALL IN SPRING HILL?
When property owners and managers fail to carry out their legal obligations to take care of, or warn about, slipping and tripping hazards, people can get seriously hurt. Some of the most common causes of slip and trip and fall accidents in Florida include:
- Poor lighting
- Poorly maintained staircases and handrails
- Spilled liquids
- Uneven pavement
- Objects left in aisles
- Cords running across the floor in places where customers or visitors walk
- Merchandise stacked dangerously high
- Violations of safety or building codes
Our experienced slip and fall lawyers will investigate your accident thoroughly, find the evidence they need to prove that the property owner or manager’s negligence created a hazard that caused or contributed to your falling and getting injured and prepare a compelling case to get you the full, fair compensation you deserve.
SERIOUS INJURIES IN SPRING HILL FROM SLIP AND FALL ACCIDENTS
The CDC reports that more than 800,000 people per year are injured so severely in slip and fall accidents that they have to be hospitalized. Falls can be especially serious for the elderly, as recovering from the injury can be very difficult.
Serious or fatal injuries that are commonly caused by slip and trip and fall accidents include:
- Hip fractures. Falls are the most common cause of broken hips for older adults and can cause serious complications that lead to death.
- Other broken bones. Broken ribs and other broken bones may also cause serious or fatal complications.
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs) may cause disability or death.
- Spinal cord injuries may cause loss of sensation and function.
- Sprains and strains. Shoulders, wrists, elbows, knees, and ankles are especially vulnerable.
If you or a loved one has suffered one of these serious injuries or any type of slip and fall injury due or partially due to someone else’s negligence, it is important to hold them accountable for their negligence and get the full compensation you deserve. Call us at 855-529-3366 or fill out FREE CASE EVALUATION form on this page to get the expert legal advice and help you need.
OUR EXPERIENCED SPRING HILL SLIP AND FALL LAWYERS ARE READY TO HELP
The Dennis Hernandez Spring Hill slip and fall lawyers have the experience, resources, and commitment to:
- Identify and prove whose negligence caused or contributed to your slip and fall accident.
- Show the full extent of your need for compensation.
- Negotiate aggressively with the negligent party’s insurance company.
- Protect your right to full, fair compensation by never settling for less than the full amount you deserve.
- Fight in court, if necessary, and win the award you need.
Dennis Hernandez attorneys never give up and never give in. We will keep you up-to-date on all progress on your case and fight to win!
Call us at 855-529-3366 or fill out the contact form on this page for a FREE CASE EVALUATION. We never charge a fee for our advice and services until you WIN your case.