Lake Magdalene Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Lake Magdalene is one of the best places to live in Florida. Unfortunately, even in a community as beautiful as Lake Magdalene, tragedy can strike unexpectedly. Every year, more than 580 motorcycles are involved in accidents in Hillsborough County, according to the Florida Department of Highway Safety Crash Dashboard. More than 510 people are injured in these accidents and more than 35 are killed.
If you have been seriously injured in a motorcycle crash in the Lake Magdalene area or anywhere in Florida, you may be experiencing numerous difficulties, not the least of which are financial expenses and losses related to the accident. The Dennis Hernandez Lake Magdalene motorcycle accident lawyers understand these difficulties and want to help you get compensated fairly for your injuries.
We have helped hundreds of injured accident victims like you throughout Florida get the substantial compensation they deserve for their pain, suffering, medical expenses, lost income and other losses. To protect your legal rights and begin the process of pursuing a claim against the other driver, please consult with one of our experienced Lake Magdalene motorcycle accident lawyers as soon as possible.
Call us at 855-529-3366 or fill out the FREE CASE EVALUATION form on our website for a free consultation and expert legal advice on your motorcycle accident case.
Motorcycle Accident Injuries in Lake Magdalene and Beyond
When a motorcycle is involved in an accident, the people riding the motorcycle often suffer serious injuries. In fact, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) reports that injuries occur in more than four out of five motorcycle crashes. Some injuries are minor, such as scrapes and minor cuts, but many are life-threatening or fatal. These serious injuries include:
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs). A rider who doesn’t wear a helmet has a significantly higher risk of sustaining a TBI in a motorcycle crash. These injuries range from mild to severe to fatal. According to the Florida Department of Transportation, 35% of motorcycle accident deaths are related to traumatic brain injuries.
- Bone fractures. Multiple bone fractures are unfortunately common in motorcycle accidents. Some fractures, such as broken ribs, can be extremely serious and sometimes fatal.
- Spinal cord injuries. When crashes throw motorcycle riders from their bikes, the force of the impact when they hit the road or another object can cause severe spinal cord injuries. These injuries may lead to permanent paralysis.
- Limb injuries. Legs, feet, arms, and hands are especially vulnerable to damage in motorcycle crashes, and the injuries are sometimes severe enough to require amputation.
Our experienced Dennis Hernandez Lake Magdalene motorcycle accident lawyers know how devastating and life-changing injuries such as these can be and are committed to helping you get the substantial compensation you need. Our legal team has the resources, knowledge and experience necessary to build a compelling case demonstrating your need for full and substantial compensation for all the damages your injuries have caused and will continue causing in the future.
The Cost of Treating Motorcycle Accident Injuries in Lake Magdalene and throughout Florida
If you need treatment for serious motorcycle accident injuries, the costs are high. According to the Florida Department of Health (Table 4-2 of the Florida DOT report), the average cost for motorcyclists treated and released in Florida hospitals is more than $8,500.
If you are admitted to the hospital, the costs are more than 10 times higher. In fact, the average cost for a motorcyclist admitted for treatment to a Florida hospital for their motorcycle accident injuries is more than $117,700.
More than half of motorcyclists are not covered by insurance for their hospital admissions or emergency room visits. Holding the negligent driver accountable and obtaining the financial compensation they need to pay their medical bills and compensate them for their pain, suffering and other losses is, therefore, very important.
The Dennis Hernandez motorcycle accident legal team has helped hundreds of accident victims throughout Florida who were struggling to pay their medical bills. We have recovered millions of dollars for our injured clients and want to put our experience and legal expertise to work helping you get the compensation you need and deserve.
How Much Compensation Can You Get for Your Motorcycle Accident Injuries in a Lake Magdalene Lawsuit?
If you were seriously hurt in a motorcycle accident in Florida and the other driver was partially or totally at fault, you may be entitled to sue the at-fault driver for substantial financial compensation.
This compensation may include:
- Medical expenses, including costs for doctors, hospitals, medical treatments, medication, assistive devices, at-home care and rehabilitation services.
- Lost income and loss of earning power.
- Chronic pain, mental suffering, scarring, disability, disfigurement and your family’s loss of your companionship and support.
A Dennis Hernandez Lake Magdalene motorcycle accident lawyer has the experience and dedication to make sure that you get all the compensation you deserve for your present and future injury-related needs and losses.
Legal Help in for Your Motorcycle Accident Injuries in Lake Magdalene, Florida
The Dennis Hernandez motorcycle injury lawyers have helped hundreds of Florida accident victims get the full and fair compensation they need to get their lives back on track. We will put our successful experience and legal expertise to work protecting your legal rights and aggressively pursuing justice. We are committed to:
- Investigating the accident and gathering evidence to show the other driver was partially or totally at fault and should be held financially responsible for your injuries.
- Demonstrating your full need for compensation for your present and future medical expenses, income losses, diminished quality of life and other damages recoverable under Florida law.
- Negotiating aggressively with the other driver’s insurance company and never settling for less than you deserve.
- Preparing skillfully for trial in case we need to go to the courtroom to protect your legal right for fair compensation.
- Supporting and informing you of progress on your case every step of the way.
- Leaving no stone unturned in fighting for justice and never backing down!
Call us at 855-529-3366 or fill out the FREE CASE EVALUATION form on our website to get started on your case.