Winter Springs Semi-Truck Accident Lawyer
Have you or a loved one been seriously injured in a recent crash involving a semi-truck in Winter Springs or anywhere else in Florida? If so, you’re not alone. There are almost 5,000 fatal accidents every year in the U.S. involving semi-trucks, and far more than that causing serious, often life-changing injuries. Unfortunately, Florida has more than its share of devastating accidents involving large commercial trucks.
Most of these accidents are due to human error. Often, the truck driver is at fault, but other parties, including the truck’s owner and manufacturer, may be negligent as well. Florida law provides the opportunity to seek substantial compensation from all negligent parties for your injuries or loss of a loved one.
If you live in the Winter Springs, Florida, area, the experienced Dennis Hernandez semi-truck accident legal team can help. We know that financial compensation cannot change what happened, but it can hold the negligent party or parties accountable and help you and your family overcome some of the difficulties you are facing because of the accident.
To find out what steps you can take to pursue accountability and just compensation for your injuries, please call us at 855-529-3366 or fill out the FREE CASE EVALUATION form on our website. We will listen to what happened in your accident and advise you on next steps at no charge to you. All legal advice and services are FREE until we win your case.
WHAT CAUSES ACCIDENTS INVOLVING SEMI-TRUCKS IN WINTER SPRINGS, FLORIDA?
A semi-truck is far larger than a car and weighs 25 or 30 times as much. When a massive truck and a much smaller and lighter car collide, the people inside the car often suffer the most.
Unfortunately, semi-truck injury accidents are common. These large trucks have large blind spots, are difficult to maneuver in traffic, and are prone to rolling over. Sometimes truck drivers do not even see a car before they crash into it.
There are usually multiple reasons for these crashes. In 85% of large truck crashes, the driver’s behavior is a factor. Speeding, drinking alcohol, and driving while fatigued are some of the most common reasons for semi-truck accidents. Problems arising from manufacturing defects and improper maintenance of the truck or its parts, as well as improper loading of the truck’s cargo, may also contribute to causing accidents.
The experienced Dennis Hernandez Winter Springs semi-truck accident lawyers have the resources, knowledge, and experience to thoroughly investigate your accident and find out what caused it and who should be held responsible. They can then help you hold the negligent party or parties accountable and obtain substantial compensation by bringing a claim for damages against them.
WHO IS AT FAULT FOR A SEMI-TRUCK ACCIDENT IN WINTER SPRINGS?
To seek compensation for your semi-truck accident injuries, you and your lawyer need identify the at-fault party or parties and have evidence demonstrating negligence on their part. Because an accident may have multiple causes, sometimes more than one person or company can be at fault.
Parties that may be held responsible for your injuries include:
- The semi-truck driver
- The owner of the truck
- The manufacturer of the semi-truck
- The manufacturer of the truck’s brakes, tires, and other parts
- The owner of the cargo the semi-truck was carrying
- The people or companies who repaired, maintained, and inspected the truck and its parts
The Dennis Hernandez Winter Springs semi-truck accident lawyers will conduct investigations and research to identify all potential negligent parties so they can be named as defendants in a personal injury lawsuit and held accountable for their negligence.
RECOVERING COMPENSATION IN WINTER SPRINGS, FLORIDA, WITH A SEMI-TRUCK ACCIDENT LAWSUIT
If you were seriously injured in a recent accident involving a semi-truck in Winter Springs or anywhere else in Florida, you may have the legal right to sue the at-fault parties to hold them financially responsible for your injuries.
The financial compensation available in Winter Springs can be substantial. You could receive payments (called “damages”) for your past, present, and future:
- Medical expenses, which may include diagnostic tests, medication, doctor fees, hospital stays, surgery, other treatments, assistive devices, home care, rehabilitation, therapy, and transportation costs to and from your medical appointments
- Lost income because you have to cut back your hours, have to take a lower-paying job, or can’t work at all because of your injuries
- Physical pain and suffering
- Disfigurement, permanent scarring, or loss of abilities
- Emotional or mental distress, including PTSD, depression, or anxiety
- Your family’s losses because of your injuries
- Diminished quality of life
- Other damages recoverable under Florida law
The Dennis Hernandez Winter Springs semi-truck accident lawyers will do whatever is necessary to build a compelling case showing your full need for substantial compensation. If a loved one lost their life in a semi-truck accident, they can help you you pursue compensation in a wrongful death lawsuit.
GET THE LEGAL HELP YOU NEED WITH YOUR SEMI-TRUCK ACCIDENT CASE IN WINTER SPRINGS
As your truck accident lawyers, we will guide you through every step of the legal process. We are experienced litigators and trial attorneys who can successful you’re your case from start to finish, including fighting in court, if necessary.
The Dennis Hernandez Winter Springs semi-truck accident team will:
- Thoroughly Investigate your accident, identify all at-fault parties and gather the evidence needed to demonstrate their negligence
- Negotiate aggressively with the at-fault parties’ insurance companies on your behalf
- Gather evidence showing your full need for compensation for your medical expenses, lost income, physical pain, and emotional distress
- Never settle for less than the full amount you deserve
- Keep you informed of all the important developments in your case and answer any questions you may have throughout the legal process
- Put our litigation experience to work preparing to take the insurance companies to court and win if they refuse to agree to a fair offer
- Never give up and never back down!
Give us a call today at 855-529-3366 or fill out the FREE CASE EVALUATION form on our website to get started on your Winter Springs truck accident case. Our expert legal advice and services are free to you until we win your case.