Sarasota RV Accident Lawyer
Sarasota, Florida, is a popular destination for recreational vehicle (RV) travelers. Sarasota’s RV parks and campgrounds welcome visitors with plentiful amenities and easy access to beautiful beaches, rivers, and lakes.
Unfortunately, with the increasing popularity of RVs in Sarasota, the number of RV accidents is bound to rise. In one recent year, more than 900 people were in accidents in Florida that involved motor homes or motor coaches, according to the latest Florida Crash Facts Annual Report. Now, many RV drivers are taking their first RV trips. Their inexperience driving large vehicles makes RV accidents even more likely to happen in Sarasota and throughout Florida than in the past.
Sadly, accidents involving RVs tend to cause serious injuries or death because of the weight and size of RVs or other large vehicle listed in the Florida Statutes § 320.01(b). As a result, RV accident victims and their families have to deal with many problems at once, including physical pain, mental and emotional distress, and financial difficulties caused by increasing medical bills and decreasing income.
The Dennis Hernandez Sarasota RV accident attorneys understand these challenges and want to help. If you or a family member has been seriously injured in an RV accident caused by someone else’s negligence, we want to put our years of experience helping accident victims in Sarasota and throughout Florida to work fighting for the justice and substantial compensation you deserve.
WHAT CAUSES RV ACCIDENTS IN SARASOTA?
Common causes of accidents involving RVs in Sarasota and throughout Florida include:
- RV driver inexperience
- The size and weight of the RV
- The RV’s longer braking distance
- Difficulty maneuvering the RV
- Reduced visibility
- Driver distraction or fatigue
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Driver error, including miscalculating stopping or turning distances
- Manufacturing defects
If your RV accident injuries were caused by driver, RV owner and/or manufacturer negligence, under Florida law, you have the right to file a claim for damages.
INJURIES FROM SARASOTA RV ACCIDENTS
People involved in Sarasota RV accidents may be more likely to be severely injured than people involved in other types of traffic accidents because of the size and weight of RVs. These serious injuries include injuries to the head or spine, broken bones, burns, crushed limbs, and traumatic brain injuries (TBIs).
Unfortunately, multiple injuries are common in accidents involving collisions with an RV. Extensive medical treatment and ongoing care may be necessary.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION FOR SARASOTA RV ACCIDENT VICTIMS
If you or a loved one has been seriously injured in an RV accident, Dennis Hernandez Sarasota RV accident attorneys will fight for your right to fair compensation. We never settle for a penny less than you deserve.
Depending on the circumstances of the accident and the extent of your injuries, your compensation may include:
- Expenses for current and future medical treatment, including for doctors, hospitals, rehabilitation, and assistive medical devices
- Lost income and decreased earning capacity, now and in the future
- Physical pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Property damage.
- Other compensation provided by Florida law
Our experienced and compassionate Sarasota RV wrongful death attorneys are available to help if a loved one lost their life in an RV accident in Florida.
HOW CAN A DENNIS HERNANDEZ SARASOTA RV ACCIDENT LAWYER HELP?
Florida law gives you the right to pursue compensation when you are injured in an RV accident that was caused, at least in part, by the negligence of another person or a company. The Dennis Hernandez Sarasota RV accident lawyers have years of experience helping accident victims receive compensation for their injuries from the negligent parties and their insurance companies.
As your attorneys, we will:
- Meet with you and listen to your account of the accident and your injuries.
- Investigate the accident, identify the negligent parties, and gather proof of their negligence.
- Gather and present proof of your need for full compensation for your current and future medical expenses by finding evidence and consulting with medical experts.
- Develop a winning legal strategy.
- Negotiate vigorously with the negligent parties’ insurance companies to get you a fair and substantial settlement.
- Be prepared to fight in court if necessary to protect your rights and get the compensation you deserve.
GET THE LEGAL HELP YOU NEED FROM AN EXPERIENCED SARASOTA RV ACCIDENT LAWYER
The Dennis Hernandez Sarasota RV accident lawyers are committed to seeing you achieve justice. We fight tirelessly for your right to receive full and fair compensation. We prepare a powerful case by collecting and presenting all the necessary evidence that shows your full need for financial compensation for the physical, financial, and emotional damages you suffered because of the RV accident.
We are skilled and determined negotiators, and experienced and aggressive trial lawyers. We leave no stone unturned in our efforts to get you the compensation you deserve and are always ready to go to trial, if necessary. Your Dennis Hernandez Sarasota RV accident attorney will be your strong advocate every step of the way.
Call us at 855-529-3366, or fill out the FREE CASE EVALUATION form on our website to get started on your case.