Fort Myers RV Accident Lawyer
Fort Myers, Florida, is a year-round destination for recreational vehicle (RV) travelers and campers. It’s the perfect place to unwind on vacation, with gorgeous Gulf Coast beaches, plenty of RV resorts and campgrounds to choose from and fantastic boating, fishing, golf, shopping, and nightlife.
Throughout the U.S., RVs have become increasingly more popular. With an RV, travelers don’t have to worry about travel restrictions, delays, unruly passengers or unsafe lodging. Unfortunately, however, with so many RVs on the roads around Fort Myers and throughout Florida and the U.S., more RV crashes are occurring.
Many new RV drivers do not realize just how much damage a camper van, motor home, RV, or other large vehicle listed in the Florida Statutes Section 320.01(b) can do in a collision. Sadly, accidents involving RVs often cause severe injuries that are devastating to accident victims and their families. It can be overwhelming to have to deal with physical pain, emotional trauma, medical treatments and life changes.
The Ft. Myers RV accident lawyers at Dennis Hernandez have worked with accident victims for many years, and we understand the problems that people injured in accidents and their families face. Our mission is to help accident victims get the justice and financial compensation for their injuries that they need and deserve.
INJURIES FROM FORT MYERS RV ACCIDENTS
When an RV gets into a collision, the weight and size of the vehicle create a forceful impact that can cause severe injuries. Common serious injuries include:
- Broken bones
- Severe burns
- Injuries to the head, back, neck, or spine
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs)
- Injuries to limbs that may require amputation
- Multiple injuries
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION FOR FORT MYERS RV ACCIDENT INJURIES
If you or a loved one were injured in an RV accident in Ft. Myers or anywhere in Florida, you can rely on the Dennis Hernandez Ft. Myers RV accident lawyers to get you all the compensation the law allows. We don’t back down, and we never settle for less than you deserve. Types of compensation we may pursue for you include:
- Medical and other healthcare expenses, including estimated future expenses
- Physical pain
- Mental distress
- Diminished quality of life
- Income that was lost or reduced because of injuries
- Property damage
- Loss of your companionship and guidance for your family
- Wrongful death compensation, if a loved one lost their life in an RV accident.
WHAT CAUSES RV ACCIDENTS IN FORT MYERS?
Some common causes of RV accidents in Ft. Myers include:
- Driver inexperience. There is no special training required in Ft. Myers or anywhere in Florida for people to be able to drive RVs
- Bad judgment by the driver, including misjudging the RV’s turning or stopping distances, or not compensating for reduced ability to see other vehicles
- Driver speeding, driving aggressively or violating other traffic laws
- Driver fatigue, distraction, or impairment by drugs or alcohol
- Overloaded or unbalanced loads
- Trailers becoming detached
HOW A DENNIS HERNANDEZ FT. MYERS RV ACCIDENT LAWYER CAN HELP
Florida law provides the right for people who were injured in Fort Myers RV accidents to take legal action against negligent drivers and others whose negligence contributed to the accident.
A Dennis Hernandez Fort Myers RV accident lawyer will help you achieve justice and obtain the compensation you deserve by putting together a strong case demonstrating your full need for compensation and showing that the negligent parties should pay because they were responsible for the accident.
When you work with a Dennis Hernandez lawyer, your lawyer will:
- Identify everyone who was responsible for the accident, which may be the other vehicle’s driver, owner, vehicle seller, and/or manufacturer.
- Consult with you, listening carefully and providing advice on your best options.
- Gather evidence, consult with medical experts, and create and execute a strategy that will demonstrate the negligent parties’ liability the full extent of your injuries and your need for substantial compensation.
- Negotiate aggressively with the negligent parties’ insurance company or companies.
- Never settle for less than you deserve.
- Be fully prepared to go to court if necessary to protect your legal rights.
AN EXPERIENCED FORT MYERS RV ACCIDENT LAWYER WHO CAN GIVE YOU THE HELP YOU NEED
The Fort Myers RV accident lawyers at Dennis Hernandez are dedicated litigators committed to fighting for the rights of people seriously injured in accidents. We have years of experience negotiating successfully with insurance companies; building cases that prove our clients were victims of other’s negligence and that they need substantial compensation for all the physical, mental, and financial harm others’ negligence caused; and refusing to back down and welcoming the chance to fight in the courtroom, if necessary, to get you what you need.
Call us at 855-529-3366 or fill out the FREE CASE EVALUATION form on our site to get started on your case.