Bradenton Airline Injury Attorney
More people are flying in and out of the Bradenton, Florida, area than ever before. The Sarasota Bradenton International Airport (SRQ) is experiencing a record-breaking number of passengers and expects to increase the number of flights it offers over the next year. This increased airline capacity is great for tourism in Manatee County. Unfortunately, though, the more passengers that are flying in the area, the greater the chances that there will be in-flight accidents that cause serious injuries.
In-flight accidents are often the result of the negligence of an airline, manufacturer, or airline employee. Beverages spilled and not cleaned up in airplane aisles, luggage falling from overstuffed overhead bins and runaway beverage carts can all cause accidents that result in serious injuries. These injuries can all be prevented if airline employees follow standard safety procedures.
If you were injured in an in-flight airline accident, Florida law gives you the right to file a claim or lawsuit against a person and/or company whose negligence was a cause of the accident. You may be entitled to significant financial compensation for your pain, suffering and losses. An experienced Dennis Hernandez Bradenton airline injury attorney can help you hold the negligent party accountable and obtain all the compensation the law provides.
In-Flight Airline Accidents That Can Injure People Traveling to and from in Bradenton
Not all airline accidents are crashes. Many things can go wrong inside an airplane while it is flying that can cause accidents similar to those that might happen on the ground. Examples of in-flight airline accidents that may cause severe injuries include:
- Luggage and other heavy carry-on items falling out of overhead bins and striking passengers on the head or body.
- Heavy, unlocked beverage carts rolling down the aisle and slamming into seated or standing passengers.
- Beverages spilled in the aisle and not cleaned up, causing passengers to slip and fall.
- Items left in the aisle, causing passengers to trip over them and fall.
- Hot coffee or tea spilled on passengers, causing severe burns.
- Failure to warn passengers to fasten their seatbelts when the pilots knew they would be flying into turbulence.
If you or a loved one were injured in an accident while flying, contact a Dennis Hernandez Bradenton airline injury attorney for the help you need to get all the compensation you deserve.
Types of Injuries Caused by In-Flight Airline Accidents
Almost any type of injury can be caused by an airline accident. If passengers are hit by heavy objects or fall onto hard or sharp surfaces, they can suffer lacerations, traumatic brain injuries, broken bones, soft tissue injuries, internal injuries, and other serious injuries to the head, neck, arms, legs, feet, or torso. Some of these injuries may even be fatal.
Compensation for Airline Accident Injuries
A serious accident injury changes everything. Your daily routine is gone. You may be unable to work or only able to work on a limited schedule. You have to go to doctors’ appointments and may have to get treatments, surgery, and/or take medications. Your family’s life is disrupted too. You may not be able to help them the way that you used to. Everyone in your family will be feeling the stress, and you may struggle with PTSD from the accident or with depression or anxiety.
Justice requires that you be compensated for your losses and expenses if your injuries were the result of someone else’s negligence. If you are a Dennis Hernandez Bradenton airline injury client, we will pursue all the compensation the law provides. This compensation may include:
- Medical expenses, such as current and future doctor visits, hospital stays, diagnostic testing, surgery, treatments, rehabilitation services, and assistive devices.
- Current and future loss of income and earning capacity due to your injury.
- Pain, disfigurement, disability.
- Emotional and mental distress
- Your family’s loss of your affection
- Other “non-economic” damages recoverable under Florida law
Turn to a Bradenton Airline Injury Attorney for the Help You Need
Insurance companies will try to pay you as little as possible for your injuries. With help from a Dennis Hernandez Bradenton airline injury lawyer, however, you can get the compensation you need. We will fight for you to make the insurance company provide the full and fair compensation you deserve.
If you become our client, we will:
- Explain the legal process and keep you informed of developments in your case.
- Gather and present the evidence needed for a compelling case. Evidence gathering may include interviewing witnesses, locating documents, and analyzing data.
- Use our resources to investigate the accident and find out who was at fault.
- Work with medical experts to show the full extent of your need for compensation for medical expenses.
- Negotiate with the at-fault party’s insurance company on your behalf.
- Take your case as far as it needs to go, including a jury trial, if necessary, to get you a fair result.
There are deadlines for filing airline accident injury claims, so don’t wait until it is too late. Call a Dennis Hernandez Bradenton airline injury attorney today at 855-529-3366 to get started on your case.