Winter Park Car Accident Lawyers
The city of Winter Park, Florida, is a beautiful and special place. But tragedy can strike anywhere. As the population of Orange County continues to grow, there’s more traffic on the roads in Winter Park, and, unfortunately, more chances for car accidents to occur.
The Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV) reports that in the first eight months of 2021, there were 17,354 car crashes in Orange County. There were 14,399 injuries — almost as many injuries as crashes. Sadly, 133 people lost their lives from those accidents. During the previous year, there were 23,267 crashes, of which 11,422 involved injuries.
Car accidents are tragic because accident victims’ injuries are often severe. In one moment, your life and the life of your family can change forever. If you or a loved one were seriously injured in a car accident, you know what that’s like. You may be spending a lot of time and money getting medical treatments and procedures. You may be losing income because you can’t work the way you used to. You may feel frustrated and scared by not being able to do all the things you used to enjoy. Your family may be missing your usual companionship and support.
If your accident was caused by someone else’s negligence, Florida law provides a way for you to seek compensation for what you and your family are suffering and have lost. The process of seeking compensation from the at-fault party’s insurance company is not easy, though. Getting help from an experienced Florida car crash attorney will make the process easier for you and your family and help you obtain the substantial compensation you deserve.
The Winter Park Dennis Hernandez Expert Car Crash Attorney team is here to help you. We can guide you through every step of the legal process, fight for your rights, and work diligently to get you all the compensation you need and deserve.
Should I Pursue a Winter Park Car Accident Lawsuit?
Many people in Winter Park do not realize that the Florida Motor Vehicle No-Fault Law gives them the right to file a lawsuit for car accident injury compensation if they were seriously injured and if someone else was at fault.
If you or a loved one were injured in a crash, you should talk to an experienced Winter Park car accident lawyer to find out if you are eligible to file a lawsuit and if it is a good option for you. For many people, filing a lawsuit is the best choice. You can seek far more compensation with a lawsuit than you would be able to get from your Personal Injury Protection (PIP) insurance.
The Dennis Hernandez Winter Park car accident lawyers would be glad to discuss your accident with you and evaluate your case for free so you will know if suing the at-fault party or parties is feasible and whether it is the right option for you.
How Much Can I Receive in Compensation with a Winter Park Car Accident Lawsuit?
Compensation for serious accident injuries can be substantial. The amount will depend on the specific circumstances of your accident and the extent of your injuries.
The Dennis Hernandez Winter Park car accident lawyers can give you a better idea of how much you might receive after talking to you and finding out more about the accident and your injuries. However, in general, compensation might include current and future:
- Expenses for medical treatments for your accident injuries, including hospital expenses, office visits, tests, transportation to doctors’ offices and other treatment centers, assistive devices, medication and other injury-relate health care expenses.
- Income lost and diminished earning capacity because of your injuries.
- Your family’s loss of your support, companionship, affection and services.
- Physical pain and suffering.
- Mental anguish, anxiety and depression.
- Diminished capacity to enjoy life.
- Other damages recoverable under Florida law.
An experienced lawyer can help ensure that you get all the compensation the law provides. The Winter Park Dennis Hernandez car accident lawyers do this by:
- Investigating the accident and finding the evidence needed to show fault.
- Demonstrating the full extent of your current and future medical needs by gathering evidence and consulting with medical experts.
- Using our experience, skill, and resources to demonstrate your need for substantial compensation for “non-economic” damages.
- Negotiating aggressively with the at-fault party’s insurance company and being prepared and willing to go to trial to fight for the compensation you deserve, if necessary.
Get Help with Your Car Accident Claim in Winter Park, Florida
The Dennis Hernandez Winter Park car accident lawyers are dedicated to helping you get justice and the substantial compensation you need. We will make the legal process as easy for you as possible. We want to take that burden off your shoulders so that you can focus on healing from your injuries.
- Put together a powerful case that uses compelling evidence to demonstrate your need for compensation.
- Consult with experts to calculate the present and future costs of your medical treatments and your present and future loss of income.
- Negotiate aggressively on your behalf with the insurance company.
- Always stand up for you and never back down.
- Always be ready to use our trial experience to take the fight to court and win, if that’s what it takes to get you a fair result.
Call us in Winter Park at 407.680.0000, or fill out the FREE CASE EVALUATION form on our website. We look forward to hearing from you and getting started on your case.