Town ’n’ Country Semi-Truck Accident Lawyer
When a semi-truck collides with a car, the outcome can be devastating. A semi-truck is far larger and heavier – often 20 to 30 times heavier – than a car or other passenger vehicle. The force of the semi’s impact can cause extensive damage to the car and cause the people inside to suffer severe or fatal injuries.
In the Town ’n’ Country area, throughout Hillsborough County, and across the country, serious accidents involving semi-trucks are, unfortunately, common. There are about 5,000 fatal accidents in the U.S. every year that involve large trucks, and Florida is third in the nation in the number of people killed in semi-truck accidents.
If you or a family member is one of the unfortunate victims of a recent semi-truck accident, you are probably dealing with many problems all at once. You need treatment for your injuries and must handle mounting medical bills. You may be unable to work or to enjoy your usual activities, and you and your family may have to make many adjustments to the limitations your injuries have caused.
The Dennis Hernandez Town ‘n’ Country semi-truck accident lawyers want you to know that you do not have to face all of these accident-related challenges alone. We have helped many families throughout Florida who have been injured in accidents get the compensation they need to relieve their financial pressures and move on with their lives, and we want to help you.
If your accident happened in Florida and if the semi-truck driver was at least partially at fault, call us at 855-529-3366 or fill in the FREE CASE EVALUATION form on this page to discuss how we can help you obtain the substantial financial compensation you deserve for your injuries.
Who Can Be Held Accountable for a Semi-Truck Accident in Town ‘N’ Country, Florida?
To bring a lawsuit in Town ’n’ Country seeking compensation for your injuries, you and your lawyers first have to identify who was at fault for the accident. Often, the fault lies with the semi-truck driver. However, other individuals and companies can also be at fault. In addition to the truck driver, negligent parties may include:
- the owner of the semi-truck
- the owner of the cargo the truck was carrying
- the parties responsible for the semi’s routine maintenance and repairs
- the manufacturer of the truck and its parts.
The Dennis Hernandez Town ’n’ Country semi-truck accident lawyers have the experience and resources to investigate the semi-truck accident thoroughly and determine all the parties who may have been responsible for the crash. We will then make sure that all of them are named as defendants in your lawsuit so that you have the greatest chance to get the full compensation you deserve.
How Much Can I Recover in Damages in a Town ‘N’ Country Semi-Truck Accident Lawsuit?
In legal terms, the money you may receive in a lawsuit as compensation for your injuries is called “damages.” These damages can include compensation for a wide range of economic and non-economic harms you have suffered and will continue to suffer in the future, because of your injuries.
Every case is different, depending on the circumstances of the accident and the nature of the injuries, but compensation may be available for your past, present, and future injury-related:
- Medical expenses
- Lost income and diminished earning capacity
- Mental anguish, anxiety and depression
- Physical pain and suffering
- Scarring, disfigurement, and disabilities
- Diminished capacity to enjoy life
- Your family’s loss of your companionship, guidance and assistance
- Other damages recoverable under Florida law
The experienced Dennis Hernandez Town ’n’ Country semi-truck accident lawyers will gather evidence and consult with experts to build a compelling case that demonstrates the full extent of your need for compensation. We will aggressively pursue the full, fair compensation you deserve for all the pain, suffering and losses you and your family have endured and will endure in the future because of your semi-truck accident.
Who Can Be Held Liable for Semi-Truck Accidents in Florida?
Trucks are involved in collisions for many different reasons. However, reliable reports show that the most common causes of semi-truck accidents in Town ’n’ Country and throughout Florida and the U.S. are:
- Problems with brakes, tires, or other truck parts because the parts are defective or were not properly maintained.
- Drivers incapacitated by drugs, alcohol, or fatigue.
- Drivers getting distracted, often by using their phones while driving.
- Driving too fast for the conditions.
Our experienced Dennis Hernandez Town ’n’ Country semi-truck accident lawyers will investigate your accident, identify the cause or causes, and identify all responsible parties. We will then be well positioned to hold them all accountable for their negligence by bringing an action against them for damages and fighting for the full, fair compensation you deserve.
Get Experienced Legal Help in Town ‘N’ Country for Your semi-Truck Accident Injury Claim
Every Dennis Hernandez Town ’n’ Country semi-truck accident lawyer is dedicated to pursuing justice for people injured in accidents that were caused totally or partially by someone else’s negligence. We are passionate in the pursuit of justice for our injured clients and will do everything possible to help you recover the substantial compensation you need and deserve.
As your lawyers, we will:
- Gather all of the evidence needed to build a compelling case demonstrating the other party’s (or parties’) negligence and your need for substantial compensation for damages stemming from the accident.
- Negotiate aggressively with insurance companies for a suitable settlement.
- Protect and fight for your rights under the law.
- Never accept an offer that is a penny less than you deserve.
- Put our litigation skill and experience to work in court, if going to trial is necessary to get you the award you deserve.
- Never give up and never back down.
- Communicate often with you and guide you every step of the way through the entire legal process.
Call us at 855-529-3366 or fill in the FREE CASE EVALUATION form on this page to get started on your semi-truck accident case. Our advice and legal services are FREE to you until we win your case.