St. Petersburg RV Accident Lawyer
Sales of recreational vehicles (RVs) in St. Petersburg, Florida, are among the highest in the nation. And no wonder. With its beautiful beaches and plentiful RV parks, St. Petersburg is a treasured starting point and destination for RV travelers.
Throughout the United States, RV travel has become increasingly popular, as more people want to avoid airplanes and hotels. Unfortunately, this upswing in RV popularity means that there are more new RV drivers who lack the experience needed to safely handle the RVs, camper vans, motor homes, and other large recreational vehicles listed in the Florida Statutes Section 320.01(b).
Even before the recent increase in RV travel, Florida was one of the major destinations for tourists in RVs. According to a recent report from the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles, more than 900 people were involved in accidents that involved motor coaches and motor homes in one year.
Injuries resulting from these RV accidents are often serious or even fatal. They can devastate accident victims and their families who have to deal with getting medical treatment, adjusting to a loss of income, coping with pain and physical limitations, and covering their medical bills.
The Dennis Hernandez St. Petersburg RV accident lawyers understand the problems accident victims face. We have many years of experience helping people injured in accidents in St. Petersburg and throughout Florida and would be honored to have the chance to help you get justice and the fair compensation you deserve.
WHAT FINANCIAL COMPENSATION CAN ST. PETERSBURG, FLORIDA, RV ACCIDENT VICTIMS OBTAIN?
The amount of compensation you can receive for your accident injuries depends on the extent of your injuries, the circumstances surrounding the accident, and the skill and persistence of your lawyers.
The St. Petersburg Dennis Hernandez accident attorneys won’t back down and will refuse to settle for less compensation than you deserve. The payments we pursue may include compensation for:
- Damaged property
- Doctor visits, hospital stays, and other current and future medical expenses
- Current and future loss of income
- Mental anguish and diminished enjoyment of life
- Physical pain and suffering
- Other damages that can be recovered under Florida law
If a loved one was killed in an RV accident, our St. Petersburg wrongful death attorneys can help you decide if you should take legal action to seek compensation for your many losses.
HOW A DENNIS HERNANDEZ ST. PETERSBURG, FLORIDA, RV ACCIDENT LAWYER HELPS INJURED VICTIMS
If a negligent driver or other person caused your accident or did something that contributed to making the accident happen, you may be able to hold them legally responsible for paying you substantial compensation for your injuries.
Your Dennis Hernandez St. Petersburg accident attorney will guide you through the complex legal processes involved in pursuing and getting fair compensation by:
- Listening to you, providing advice on your best options, and creating a powerful legal strategy.
- Identifying the negligent people and companies, which may include drivers, vehicle owners, RV manufacturers, and RV sellers.
- Consulting medical experts to demonstrate your full need for compensation for your medical expenses, including predicting your future expenses.
- Gathering evidence to prove the defendants’ negligence and liability.
- Negotiating aggressively with the insurance companies on your behalf.
- Preparing to present a compelling case in court.
WHAT ARE THE CAUSES OF RV ACCIDENTS IN ST. PETERSBURG?
When RV drivers are inexperienced, they are at greater risk of being involved in accidents. The size and weight of RVs also increase the chances of serious injuries, as the vehicles are harder to maneuver, take longer to brake and reduce visibility.
Other common causes of accidents include:
- RV drivers who are impaired, tired, distracted, or speeding
- Driver errors in turning or stopping
- Failing to see other vehicles
- RVs that are overloaded or have unbalanced loads
- Trailers detaching
COMMON INJURIES CAUSED BY ST. PETERSBURG RV ACCIDENTS
People who are in accidents that involve RVs can be very seriously injured because of the recreational vehicles’ large size and weight. Common injuries include:
- Crushed limbs
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs)
- Spine injuries
- Head injuries
- Multiple injuries, including any of the above or other types of injuries
GET THE LEGAL HELP YOU NEED FROM AN EXPERIENCED ST. PETERSBURG RV ACCIDENT LAWYER
If you or a loved one has been seriously injured in an RV accident, the experienced and dedicated Dennis Hernandez St. Petersburg RV accident lawyers will fight for your right to receive fair and full compensation for the harm caused by your accident. We will collect and present all the evidence necessary to prove the defendants were negligent, and we will develop a compelling case to show the full extent of your need for compensation for the physical, mental and financial harm you have suffered.
We are strong advocates and are always ready to go to trial when that is necessary to get you a fair outcome. A Dennis Hernandez St. Petersburg RV accident attorney will give you the highest quality legal services you need every step of the way.
Call us at 855-529-3366 or fill out the FREE CASE EVALUATION form on our website for the expert legal help you need.