Motorcycle crashes are all too common in Sarasota and the surrounding county. In fact, more than 175 motorcycle accidents occur each year in Sarasota County, injuring more than 145 people and taking the lives of about 15 more. Non-fatal motorcycle accident injuries are often very serious and can have long-term or permanent, life-altering effects on accident victims and their families.
Were you recently seriously injured in a motorcycle accident in the city of Sarasota or elsewhere in Florida? If so, understanding and protecting your legal rights is very important for your future. Under Florida law, you may be entitled to receive compensation for your present and future medical expenses, income losses, pain, and suffering. This compensation could be substantial and life-changing for you and your family.
An experienced Dennis Hernandez Sarasota motorcycle accident lawyer can help you successfully navigate the Florida legal system and pursue just compensation for all the damages you have suffered because of the accident. We have helped hundreds of Florida families get the substantial compensation they deserve and welcome the opportunity to put our experience and expertise to work for you.
Call us at 855-529-3366 or fill in the FREE CASE EVALUATION form on this page for a free consultation on your case.
The Dennis Hernandez Sarasota Motorcycle Accident Lawyers Help People Who Have Life-Altering Injuries from Motorcycle Accidents
If you were recently seriously injured in a motorcycle accident, you may be having to face the hard truth that your life has changed. Severe injuries can require long-term, extensive medical care. You may be unable to work and losing income because of your injuries. Stress, anxiety, depression, and PTSD are common reactions to injury-causing motorcycle accidents. Unfortunately, disfigurement, disability, or chronic pain are also sometimes the result of a severe crash.
The Dennis Hernandez Sarasota legal team has extensive experience helping people whose lives have been impacted by motorcycle accidents. We can’t take away your physical pain, but we can help relieve your financial stress. We are dedicated to helping people like you get all the compensation that is due to you under Florida law so that you can move on with your life.
When you have a Dennis Hernandez Sarasota motorcycle accident lawyer on your side, you have an expert who will guide you through the legal process, negotiate with the at-fault party’s insurance company on your behalf, look out for your interests, and protect your right to receive full, fair compensation.
The Dennis Hernandez Sarasota Motorcycle Accident Lawyers Work with People Who Were Severely Injured in Florida Motorcycle Accidents
In Florida every year, there are more than 8,600 motorcycle crashes. More than 580 motorcycle drivers and more than 35 motorcycle passengers lose their lives in these accidents. Almost 2,000 motorcyclists and almost 180 passengers have incapacitating injuries. Thousands more suffer other injuries.
Unfortunately, injuries from motorcycle accidents tend to be severe because of the motorcyclist’s exposure to the force of the impact of the crash. The Dennis Hernandez Sarasota legal team has the experience and resources to work with motorcycle accident victims who have any type of severe injury. We will fight for your right to get the compensation you need to obtain the good care that will allow you to make the most of your life.
What a Dennis Hernandez Sarasota Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Can Do for You to Help You Get Full and Fair Compensation
As your attorneys, the experienced and dedicated Dennis Hernandez Sarasota motorcycle accident lawyers will be by your side every step of the way. We will:
- Investigate the accident thoroughly and gather the evidence needed to show that the other driver’s negligence was responsible for causing the accident.
- Calculate the value of your claim based on the full scope of your current and future medical needs, income losses, and “non-economic damages,” which may include your pain, emotional distress, disability, scars and other disfigurements, and your family’s losses due to your injuries.
- File a lawsuit or claim against the negligent driver and complete and file all required paperwork on your behalf in a timely manner.
- Build a compelling case that shows why the negligent driver should be held financially responsible for your injuries and clearly demonstrates the full extent of your need for substantial compensation based on your medical expenses, lost income, and non-economic damages.
- Negotiate aggressively with the negligent driver’s insurance company, leveraging our extensive negotiation experience and skills to work to get you the full settlement you deserve.
- Be ready to go to court if the insurance company refuses to agree to a fair settlement. Unlike many other motorcycle accident lawyers in our city, Dennis Hernandez Sarasota lawyers are always ready to take the fight to the courtroom and win.
We never back down and never settle for less than the full amount you deserve.
Why a Dennis Hernandez Sarasota Motorcycle Accident Lawyer is the Right Choice for You
Dennis Hernandez has been helping accident victims in Sarasota and throughout Florida for more than a quarter of a century. He’s not just a motorcycle accident lawyer – he’s also a motorcyclist who loves to ride. He’s a part of the motorcycle community and is committed to helping his fellow riders who’ve had the misfortune of getting injured while riding because of other people’s negligence.
The Dennis Hernandez Sarasota legal team is dedicated to working with the injured motorcycle riders in our area. We are passionate about helping you get the compensation you need to rebuild your life.
To take the first step toward getting the compensation you need, call us today at 855-529-3366 or fill in the FREE CASE EVALUATION form on this page. We will provide expert legal advice and services free of charge until you WIN your case.