Experience from a Harvard Law graduate you can trust, compassion and care you can count on.
Car Accident Lawyer in Kissimmee, FL
Have you been involved in a car crash? Are looking for a Kissimmee car accident attorney? Look no further! With expertise in auto accident claims, our law firm Dennis Hernandez & Associates, PA is here for you. Lawyers at our Kissimmee agency stand behind our clients every step of the way.
We understand how affecting and emotional vehicle crashes can be. Kissimmee insurance companies will do everything they can to avoid paying fair compensation. This can only further add to your stress. In order to get the compensation you deserve, you need to consult an expert auto accident lawyer.
Here at Dennis Hernandez & Associates, PA, we help our Kissimmee clients find success with their car accident claims. It can be difficult to know what to do after a car accident. That’s why our expert attorneys will work to ensure you get the justice you deserve.
GET A FREE, NO-OBLIGATION EVALUATION
There are no costs for an initial consultation and no hidden fees. If you’ve suffered a personal injury, don’t hesitate to contact us 24/7 to schedule your free case evaluation with an experienced Kissimmee accident attorney. Please contact us at (941) 210 0000.
Injuries Caused by Car Accidents
Unfortunately, car wreck injuries are relatively common in the Kissimmee area. This is because of distracted drivers, traffic jams, and DUIs. Florida is a “no-fault” insurance state. This means your Kissimmee insurance is responsible for covering your medical bills. Insurance companies, however, try to pay out as little as possible.
Through the help of our attorneys, you will receive the compensation you deserve after an auto crash. Auto accidents in Kissimmee can lead to many different kinds of injuries. These result in both physical and emotional damages. We can help you get coverage for your medical bills, whiplash injury, lost wages, and more.
Contact us today to speak with a qualified Kissimmee car accident lawyer. We will help you better understand what kind of compensation you can get regarding your traffic accidents claims.
We represent our clients no matter what kind of Kissimmee car accident they have to deal with. Some of the most common causes of accident of cars include:
● Traffic violations
● Fatigued drivers
● Rear-end collisions
● Defective vehicles/equipment
● Reckless driving and road rage
● Head-on collisions
● Poorly maintained roads
You may qualify for both financial and non-financial compensation after a car accident in Kissimmee. Some damages to evaluate include:
● Medical bills
● Lost work earnings
● Physical and mental pain
● Household services you can no longer do yourself
We handle car accidents. However, we also work with other crash of cars incidents. These include truck, motorcycle, and pedestrian accidents. Our Kissimmee lawyers will use expertise in the field to help you determine and recover damages.
Why You Need a Car Accident Attorney
Our Kissimmee auto accident attorneys fight for fair compensation after a car accident. Even a minor road accident can turn into a headache when dealing with the legal aspects of filing a claim.
At the end of the day, Kissimmee insurance companies are in business to make as much money as possible. They won’t take car accident reports at face value. To see profit, they’ll offer victims unfair compensation. Often, the victims actually qualify for compensation that exceeds their PIP coverage. To ensure that you receive a just settlement, hire a Kissimmee attorney that specializes in car accidents.
At Dennis Hernandez & Associates, PA, we put the interest and rights of our clients first. We reach settlements that offer clients full compensation for Kissimmee car accident injuries.
Consult an Experienced Car Accident Lawyer
Don’t let your insurance company take advantage of you and your misfortune. You can trust Dennis Hernandez & Associates, PA to handle your Kissimmee auto accident claims. We’ll produce the best possible outcome. Give us a call today at (813) 250-0000 for a free consultation.
After calling law enforcement and ensuring that all parties involved in an accident are medically attended to, the next steps are critical to a successful personal injury case. For vehicular accidents, we recommend following these steps:
Document the scene:
- Take as many photos as possible as soon as possible. If you don’t have a camera or smartphone handy, ask someone on the scene if you can use theirs.
- Take photos of all of the vehicles involved from several angles.
- Take photos of the area surrounding the accident, including the roadway, street signs and traffic signals, if applicable.
- Take photos of any visible injuries you or any of your passengers may have sustained.
- In addition to damage to vehicles, take photos of any property that was damaged in the accident.
- Write down the license plate numbers of all vehicles involved in the accident.
- Ask the other driver if he or she owns the car or if it is owned by someone who is not at the scene.
- Ask for the name of the insurance company that covers the other driver’s vehicle.
- Ask the responding law enforcement officer how soon the accident report will be available to you and where you must go to get it.
- Should the officer indicate that a report will not be written, ask for his or her name and badge number to be used as contact information.
Get contact details from witnesses:
- Try to get contact information from all witnesses before they leave the scene. Do not ask witnesses for statements—your personal injury attorney will contact them if needed.
- If there were no witnesses in close proximity to the accident, make note of any nearby businesses or homes and provide this information to your attorney.
After the accident:
- If you received any medical treatment, gather contact information for the hospital or emergency room where you were immediately treated, as well as from physicians and/or therapists who may have treated you in the days following the accident.
- Retain all documents in a safe place. These may include:
- The police accident report
- Insurance policies and any communications from insurance companies
- Medical bills from hospitals, doctors, pharmacies, testing facilities, etc.
- Correspondence from the other driver or any witnesses
- Receipt for repairs to property that was damaged as a result of the accident
- Pay stubs or other proof of wages that were lost as a result of the accident
Each case is as unique as the individual who has been injured in an accident, but there are some steps that are typically taken. Your accident injury case may include these and other events:
Your recovery period: This initial stage starts at the moment you are injured and lasts until your doctor states that your condition cannot be further improved in a medical setting with care provided by medical professionals. This point is referred to as maximum medical improvement (MMI). When you are at this point, any health issues you have going forward are considered to be permanent.
Submission of documents: This is when information is submitted to your insurance company, including but not limited to your medical bills and proof of lost wages.
The negotiation period: An insurance adjuster reviews all of the submitted information, then makes a settlement offer. If your Sarasota personal injury lawyer determines that this offer is insufficient, a counter offer will be made.
Litigation: When an agreement cannot be reached, the case may go to trial. Keep in mind that the majority of personal injury cases are settled outside of court.
VERDICTS AND SETTLEMENTS
Even though each case is unique, Dennis Hernandez & Associates, PA strives to fully compensate every client for his or her injuries, lost wages and property damage.