Experience from a Harvard Law graduate you can trust, compassion and care you can count on.
Motorcycle Accident Lawyer in Largo, FL
Despite the free and easy-going spirit that motorcyclists embody and love, the dangers of motorcycle wrecks are all too common on the roads of Largo. Bikers are often at a higher risk of being injured or killed in a motorcycle wreck. This is due to the lack of protection that’s provided by an enclosed vehicle.
Largo’s number of motorists is higher than ever and continues to rise. Bikers need to be more cautious than ever on the roads. Motorcyclists should stay informed on what to do in the case of a motor vehicle accident. If you or someone you know has been involved in a motorcycle accident in Largo, Florida, please contact our Largo lawyers right away.
Dennis Hernandez & Associates employ the most experienced motorcycle crash lawyers in the Largo area. We are dedicated to helping Largo residents get the proper legal compensation after a motorcycle crash.
GET A FREE, NO-OBLIGATION EVALUATION
There are no costs for an initial consultation and no hidden fees. If you’ve suffered a personal injury, don’t hesitate to contact us 24/7 to schedule your free case evaluation with an experienced Largo accident attorney. Please contact us at (941) 210 0000.
Injuries Caused by Motorcycle Accidents
Motorcycle injuries are very common in the event of a motorcycle crash. These injuries can range from being minor to fatal. If you have experienced an accident on a motorcycle, we can help you receive the proper compensation related to your injuries. Depending on the conditions of your biker accident, you may qualify to receive compensation for:
Loss of income
Pain and suffering
Loss of consortium
If you experience a road accident in Largo, it is imperative to move your motorcycle out of traffic’s way if it is possible. This is to prevent further damage or accidents with oncoming motorists. Be sure to exchange contact information and insurance information from all involved parties, as well as contact information from witnesses. Take photographs of the scene to properly document the motorcycle accident.
After your motorcycle accident, please call our Largo motorcycle attorneys. We will help you establish a case pertaining to your motorcycle injuries.
The traffic in Largo is often heavy, which contributes to a high frequency of motor vehicle accidents. Our expert motorcycle accident lawyers can help you identify the causes that pertain to you case. Common causes include:
Defective parts or equipment
Hit and run accidents
If you are not sure about your claim, give us a call. We will give you a free consultation on your motorcycle crash case in Largo.
Largo insurance companies typically attempt to make quick settlements. This can result in motorcycle accident victims settling for an unfair deal before all the facts are in order. It is important to file a claim as soon as possible to receive proper compensation in the event of a biker accident. A Largo attorney can help you avoid an unfair deal.
Why You Need a Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Florida does not require motorists to have a lawyer when speaking with insurance companies. However, insurance companies often attempt to keep as much profit as possible. This is sometimes at the detriment of their clients. An experienced attorney can help you understand your rights and deserved compensation in the event of a bike crash.
Even if you were just involved in a motorcycle accident yesterday, our Largo lawyers are ready to help you. Get in touch with us as soon as possible.
Consult an Experienced Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dennis Hernandez & Associates, PA is dedicated to getting the best outcomes for Largo residents in the event of motorcycle wrecks. If you were in a motorcycle accident last night, today, or want to be prepared for the possibility of future motorcycle crashes, contact our Largo office. You do not have to face this devastating event alone.
Dennis Hernandez & Associates is dedicated to offering our clients in Largo, Florida the best services and the best outcomes for personal injury claims. We understand the complex nature of these cases. That’s why we will explore every angle to ensure you are being covered in the ways you deserve.
We promise that you will receive high-quality work from our Largo lawyers. We look forward to meeting you and assisting with your damage claims.
If you are interested in a free consultation or more information, please contact our Largo lawyers to talk to our personal injury protection experts. We look forward to hearing from you and working with you on your case.
After calling law enforcement and ensuring that all parties involved in an accident are medically attended to, the next steps are critical to a successful personal injury case. For vehicular accidents, we recommend following these steps:
Document the scene:
- Take as many photos as possible as soon as possible. If you don’t have a camera or smartphone handy, ask someone on the scene if you can use theirs.
- Take photos of all of the vehicles involved from several angles.
- Take photos of the area surrounding the accident, including the roadway, street signs and traffic signals, if applicable.
- Take photos of any visible injuries you or any of your passengers may have sustained.
- In addition to damage to vehicles, take photos of any property that was damaged in the accident.
- Write down the license plate numbers of all vehicles involved in the accident.
- Ask the other driver if he or she owns the car or if it is owned by someone who is not at the scene.
- Ask for the name of the insurance company that covers the other driver’s vehicle.
- Ask the responding law enforcement officer how soon the accident report will be available to you and where you must go to get it.
- Should the officer indicate that a report will not be written, ask for his or her name and badge number to be used as contact information.
Get contact details from witnesses:
- Try to get contact information from all witnesses before they leave the scene. Do not ask witnesses for statements—your personal injury attorney will contact them if needed.
- If there were no witnesses in close proximity to the accident, make note of any nearby businesses or homes and provide this information to your attorney.
After the accident:
- If you received any medical treatment, gather contact information for the hospital or emergency room where you were immediately treated, as well as from physicians and/or therapists who may have treated you in the days following the accident.
- Retain all documents in a safe place. These may include:
- The police accident report
- Insurance policies and any communications from insurance companies
- Medical bills from hospitals, doctors, pharmacies, testing facilities, etc.
- Correspondence from the other driver or any witnesses
- Receipt for repairs to property that was damaged as a result of the accident
- Pay stubs or other proof of wages that were lost as a result of the accident
Each case is as unique as the individual who has been injured in an accident, but there are some steps that are typically taken. Your accident injury case may include these and other events:
Your recovery period: This initial stage starts at the moment you are injured and lasts until your doctor states that your condition cannot be further improved in a medical setting with care provided by medical professionals. This point is referred to as maximum medical improvement (MMI). When you are at this point, any health issues you have going forward are considered to be permanent.
Submission of documents: This is when information is submitted to your insurance company, including but not limited to your medical bills and proof of lost wages.
The negotiation period: An insurance adjuster reviews all of the submitted information, then makes a settlement offer. If your Sarasota personal injury lawyer determines that this offer is insufficient, a counter offer will be made.
Litigation: When an agreement cannot be reached, the case may go to trial. Keep in mind that the majority of personal injury cases are settled outside of court.
VERDICTS AND SETTLEMENTS
Even though each case is unique, Dennis Hernandez & Associates, PA strives to fully compensate every client for his or her injuries, lost wages and property damage.