Experience from a Harvard Law graduate you can trust, compassion and care you can count on.
Car Accident Lawyer in Largo, FL
If you are looking for an experienced car accident lawyer in Largo, Florida, Dennis Hernandez & Associates, PA is here for you. We are a Largo law firm that specializes in auto accidents of all kinds.
Insurance company lawyers in Largo often direct their efforts toward denying responsibility to avoid paying proper compensation to their clients. We understand the confusing and frustrating process of dealing with Largo insurance companies. That’s why we want to help you through this process. If you are feeling overwhelmed by your insurance company, hire an expert car accident attorney who will support you and get you the compensation you are rightfully owed.
The auto accident lawyers at Dennis Hernandez & Associates pride ourselves in our success in car accident claims for clients in the Largo area. Our expert auto accident lawyers will work with you throughout the entire process. This is to ensure the best possible outcome.
GET A FREE, NO-OBLIGATION EVALUATION
There are no costs for an initial consultation and no hidden fees. If you’ve suffered a personal injury, don’t hesitate to contact us 24/7 to schedule your free case evaluation with an experienced Largo accident attorney. Please contact us at (941) 210 0000.
Injuries Caused by Car Accidents
Car accidents in the Largo area are unfortunately a common occurrence. The Largo area has had an increase in traffic jams, DUIs, and distracted drivers. These are all leading causes of accidents with cars.
Florida’s “no fault” insurance policy means that your Largo insurance company is accountable for compensating medical bills in the event of a car cash. However, the insurance companies often try to pay you as little as possible. You’re then left with compensation that is far lower than you deserve.
Our auto accident attorneys are dedicated to getting Largo residents the compensation they need after an auto crash. This includes compensation for:
If you are interested in learning about what you are entitled to after your auto accident, contact our Largo car accident lawyers today. We will help to give you a better understanding of what to do after a car accident and the kind of compensation you deserve.
We represent clients who have been involved in many kinds of road accidents in Largo. This includes:
Hit and run
Head on collisions
Driving while fatigued
Poorly maintained vehicles, roads, or equipment
Defective auto parts
You may be entitled to monetary and non-monetary compensation depending on the circumstances. This can include:
Cost of medical devices/equipment
Cost for services you cannot perform due to injuries
Physical and mental pain
We handle all kinds of auto accidents including truck, motorcycle, and pedestrian car accident reports in Largo. Dennis Hernandez & Associates has a team of knowledgeable and experienced lawyers who can help identify what you qualify for.
Why You Need a Car Accident Attorney
Our Largo car accident lawyers are experts at getting clients compensation after an injury due to a crash of cars. Even seemingly small auto crashes can become complex as you begin to navigate the process of making car accident claims.
Insurance companies may offer you an unfair amount after your car crash because they are interested in making as much money as possible. Hiring a Largo attorney who specializes in traffic accidents can help you get compensation you’re entitled to. This often exceeds your regular coverage.
Our priority at Dennis Hernandez is to protect your interests and rights. We’re experienced in obtaining settlements that fully compensate clients for Largo road accidents and car accident injuries.
Consult an Experienced Car Accident Lawyer
Contact Dennis Hernandez & Associates if you or a loved one has been involved in an auto accident in the Largo area. We are dedicated to getting our clients the best possible outcome for all kinds of car accident claims.
Our Largo auto accident lawyers will protect your rights and help you navigate your insurance. Contact us today for a free consultation. We have a no win, no fee policy for all car accident claims.
Dennis Hernandez & Associates is dedicated to offering our clients in Largo, Florida the best services and the best outcomes for personal injury claims. We understand the complex nature of these cases. That’s why we will explore every angle to ensure you are being covered in the ways you deserve.
We promise that you will receive high-quality work from our Largo lawyers. We look forward to meeting you and assisting with your damage claims.
If you are interested in a free consultation or more information, please contact our Largo lawyers to talk to our personal injury protection experts. We look forward to hearing from you and working with you on your case.
After calling law enforcement and ensuring that all parties involved in an accident are medically attended to, the next steps are critical to a successful personal injury case. For vehicular accidents, we recommend following these steps:
Document the scene:
- Take as many photos as possible as soon as possible. If you don’t have a camera or smartphone handy, ask someone on the scene if you can use theirs.
- Take photos of all of the vehicles involved from several angles.
- Take photos of the area surrounding the accident, including the roadway, street signs and traffic signals, if applicable.
- Take photos of any visible injuries you or any of your passengers may have sustained.
- In addition to damage to vehicles, take photos of any property that was damaged in the accident.
- Write down the license plate numbers of all vehicles involved in the accident.
- Ask the other driver if he or she owns the car or if it is owned by someone who is not at the scene.
- Ask for the name of the insurance company that covers the other driver’s vehicle.
- Ask the responding law enforcement officer how soon the accident report will be available to you and where you must go to get it.
- Should the officer indicate that a report will not be written, ask for his or her name and badge number to be used as contact information.
Get contact details from witnesses:
- Try to get contact information from all witnesses before they leave the scene. Do not ask witnesses for statements—your personal injury attorney will contact them if needed.
- If there were no witnesses in close proximity to the accident, make note of any nearby businesses or homes and provide this information to your attorney.
After the accident:
- If you received any medical treatment, gather contact information for the hospital or emergency room where you were immediately treated, as well as from physicians and/or therapists who may have treated you in the days following the accident.
- Retain all documents in a safe place. These may include:
- The police accident report
- Insurance policies and any communications from insurance companies
- Medical bills from hospitals, doctors, pharmacies, testing facilities, etc.
- Correspondence from the other driver or any witnesses
- Receipt for repairs to property that was damaged as a result of the accident
- Pay stubs or other proof of wages that were lost as a result of the accident
Each case is as unique as the individual who has been injured in an accident, but there are some steps that are typically taken. Your accident injury case may include these and other events:
Your recovery period: This initial stage starts at the moment you are injured and lasts until your doctor states that your condition cannot be further improved in a medical setting with care provided by medical professionals. This point is referred to as maximum medical improvement (MMI). When you are at this point, any health issues you have going forward are considered to be permanent.
Submission of documents: This is when information is submitted to your insurance company, including but not limited to your medical bills and proof of lost wages.
The negotiation period: An insurance adjuster reviews all of the submitted information, then makes a settlement offer. If your Sarasota personal injury lawyer determines that this offer is insufficient, a counter offer will be made.
Litigation: When an agreement cannot be reached, the case may go to trial. Keep in mind that the majority of personal injury cases are settled outside of court.
VERDICTS AND SETTLEMENTS
Even though each case is unique, Dennis Hernandez & Associates, PA strives to fully compensate every client for his or her injuries, lost wages and property damage.