The Dennis Hernandez & Associates $1000 Scholarships
Dennis Hernandez & Associates value education and helping those in need. We also understand that school can be a significant expense and know how hard it can be for students and their families to make ends meet. Between housing, tuition, books, and school supplies, the cost of attending college or graduate school can easily rise into the tens of thousands of dollars, if not more. In an effort to make things a little easier for students and their families, we are pleased to be offering a $1,000 scholarship to individuals who are currently attending or planning on attending an accredited United States college or graduate school in the near future.
In order to apply for our 2022 scholarship contest, applicants must submit a 500+ word essay on the following topic:
According to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS), a total of 5,579 motorcyclists died in crashes in 2021. Motorcycle deaths accounted for 14% of all motor vehicle fatalities in 2021 and were more than double the number of motorcyclist deaths in previous years. What can motorcyclists in addition to other drivers do to help prevent the loss of lives on our roads?
The application guidelines are as follows:
- Essays must be received by August 31, 2022 9AM EST.
- Applications should be emailed to Scholarships@dennishernandez.com in word format (.doc / .docx)
- Applicants should include their name, address and phone number.
- The applicant should state where they are currently attending or planning to attend school in the body of their submission email.
- The applicant must provide a copy of the acceptance letter as an attachment.
- No additional information should be included.
Once the application deadline has passed, the essays will be reviewed and judged based on the following criteria:
- Responsiveness to the question
- Grammar and style
- Thoughtfulness and originality
- The persuasiveness of the arguments presented
- Use of proper citations
We look forward to reading your submissions and helping the winners meet their educations costs. The winner of the scholarship will be announced by Sept, 30, 2022.