FREE CASE EVALUATION
assistance AVAILABLE - 24 HRS A DAY - 7 DAYS A WEEK!
Harvard Law Graduate | Born & Raised in Tampa
No Fees or Costs Unless WE Win
Motorcycle Accident Lawyer in Bradenton, FL
For more than a century, people have been in love with motorcycles. They draw in buyers from across the world to get a taste of that exhilarating feeling. The freedom of the open road is something unforgettable, that many can’t live without. However, motorcycles are tremendously dangerous. Every time a person gets on the back of a bike, they’re putting their lives at risk. Due to the exposure that riders face, they are more likely to be injured or killed in the event of an accident. With no protection other than some pads and a helmet; when a motorcycle meets the asphalt or a vehicle, the result is usually not pleasant.
Florida is fondly referred to as the Sunshine State, due to its gorgeous weather year-round. Bradenton is home to some of the most beautiful coastlines in the world; making it a haven for motorcyclists. New riders are flocking to the area every day, which means extra caution needs to be taken on the road. With rising population in Bradenton, and throughout the rest of the state, people need to be prepared for motorcycle accidents. If you or a loved one has been involved in a motorcycle crash in Bradenton, don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Dennis Hernandez & Associates, PA in Bradenton is home to the most knowledgeable motorcycle accident lawyers in the area. Motorcycle crashes are frightening events that can leave remnants of pain and suffering for years to come. Unfortunately, recovering compensation for your losses is not as simple as you hope it is. Insurance companies, opposing lawyers, and court proceedings are an uphill battle. We can make the process easier and help you take back your life.
Injuries Caused by Motorcycle Accidents
Being involved in a motorcycle accident in Bradenton can cause serious injury or death. Often, when motorcycles are in wrecks, it is due to the lack of awareness by passenger vehicle drivers. The Bradenton area is filled with people, especially during tourist season; which makes the probability of a crash even higher. The consequences following motorcycle accidents can be troubling for everyone included. When these difficult times arise, you can seek compensation for all of the injuries caused by the accident.
Our lawyers at Dennis Hernandez & Associators are here to give you the assistance you need during recovery. Every accident is unique, depending on your situation you could receive full compensation for any of the following reasons:
- Medical Costs
- Loss of Income
- Property Loss
- Pain and Suffering
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
If you get into an accident in Bradenton, immediately move your motorcycle out of the way of oncoming vehicles. If you’re unfit to do so, get someone else to assist you. Doing so will prevent more damage from occurring to other drivers and pedestrians. Before anything else though, receive the proper medical attention as soon as possible; that could end up helping your case. Next, you or a family member should always exchange contact information with everyone involved in the motorcycle crash. The most important step after an accident is documenting the scene. Police officers are trained to do this; but for your own record, you want to capture as much documentation as possible. To aid your case, take pictures of everything from the weather to vehicle damages.
Finally, give us a call to speak with a Bradenton motorcycle injury lawyer. We can help you determine if you have a case.
Due to the heavy traffic in the state of Florida, and the appeal of Bradenton’s beaches and activities; it is extremely common to get into a motorcycle accident. Drivers and motorcyclists are meant to share the road, but neglectful drivers are often ignorant of their surroundings. Though every circumstance is different, there are usually some common causes that create motorcycle crashes.
In 2020, technology has taken over the lives of millions of people. Cell phones and other hand-held devices have added even more distractions for drivers. It seems that people want to focus on everything except for the road. With attention being pulled away from driving, riding a motorcycle is becoming more dangerous than it already was. Our educated motorcycle crash attorneys will be able to help you with all types of situations including:
- Defective motorcycle parts or equipment
- Rear-end collisions
- Head-on collisions
- DUI accidents
- Reckless driving
- Roadway obstructions
- U-Turn accidents
- Hit and run accidents
Knowing if you have a claim or not can be tricky, if you’re unsure about your situation, give us a call. We offer free consultations regarding accidents in the Bradenton area.
Why You Need a Motorcycle Accident Attorney
It is not required that you hire a lawyer in the state of Florida; but it is in your best interest. Insurance companies are not your friends like they claim to be; just like any other business, they want to make as much profit as possible. A skilled Bradenton motorcycle accident attorney will protect you from the corporate insurance world and help you to recover full compensation for your economic losses.
Whether you’ve been involved in a motorcycle accident today, or weeks ago; never let your case get lost in the scuffle. Give our firm a call today.
Consult an Experienced Injury Lawyer
Don’t go through the process alone and settle for a small payment, give us a call at (855)-LAW-DENNIS to get one step closer to receiving the compensation that you deserve.
Document the scene:
- Take as many photos as possible as soon as possible. If you don’t have a camera or smartphone handy, ask someone on the scene if you can use theirs.
- Take photos of all of the vehicles involved from several angles.
- Take photos of the area surrounding the accident, including the roadway, street signs and traffic signals, if applicable.
- Take photos of any visible injuries you or any of your passengers may have sustained.
- In addition to damage to vehicles, take photos of any property that was damaged in the accident.
- Write down the license plate numbers of all vehicles involved in the accident.
- Ask the other driver if he or she owns the car or if it is owned by someone who is not at the scene.
- Ask for the name of the insurance company that covers the other driver’s vehicle.
- Ask the responding law enforcement officer how soon the accident report will be available to you and where you must go to get it.
- Should the officer indicate that a report will not be written, ask for his or her name and badge number to be used as contact information.
Get contact details from witnesses:
- Try to get contact information from all witnesses before they leave the scene. Do not ask witnesses for statements—your personal injury attorney will contact them if needed.
- If there were no witnesses in close proximity to the accident, make note of any nearby businesses or homes and provide this information to your attorney.
After the accident:
- If you received any medical treatment, gather contact information for the hospital or emergency room where you were immediately treated, as well as from physicians and/or therapists who may have treated you in the days following the accident.
- Retain all documents in a safe place. These may include:
- The police accident report
- Insurance policies and any communications from insurance companies
- Medical bills from hospitals, doctors, pharmacies, testing facilities, etc.
- Correspondence from the other driver or any witnesses
- Receipt for repairs to property that was damaged as a result of the accident
- Pay stubs or other proof of wages that were lost as a result of the accident
We will respond as quickly as we can.
Find help anywhere, anytime.