Experience from a Harvard Law graduate you can trust, compassion and care you can count on.
Car Accident Lawyer in Orlando, FL
Are you on the search for a car accident lawyer in Orlando? If that’s the case, you’ve arrived at the right place. At Dennis Hernandez & Associates, P.A., we are an Orlando car accident attorney firm. Our focus is on getting car accident victims the compensation they deserve.
Insurance companies will do anything to avoid paying damages to Orlando auto accident victims. Dealing with something like a whiplash injury is not only painful but frustrating. When combined with an insurance company that doesn’t want to payout, it doesn’t make for a fun combination. That’s why our team of Orlando auto accident lawyers are here to help you navigate through it.
We do whatever we can to ensure the most ideal outcome. We go above and beyond for our clients suffering a personal injury from a car crash in Orlando.
GET A FREE, NO-OBLIGATION EVALUATION
There are no costs for an initial consultation and no hidden fees. If you’ve suffered a personal injury, don’t hesitate to contact us 24/7 to schedule your free case evaluation with an experienced Orlando accident attorney. Please contact us at (407) 680 0000.
Injuries Caused by Car Accidents
A road accident in Orlando is fairly common, unfortunately. Road construction, distracted drivers, and traffic jams are things that are hard to avoid in a city.
Florida is a “no-fault” state for insurance. This means that your insurance company becomes responsible for paying any medical bills related to the crash of cars in Orlando. However, insurance companies always try to minimize the payment owed to you.
With our auto accident attorney, you’ll get the compensation you truly deserve. Don’t wait and suffer after suffering from an accident of cars in Orlando. We strive to get coverage for your medical costs, loss of past, current, and future wages, emotional distress, and family suffering.
Some of the most common causes of auto crash-related injuries in Orlando include:
- Hit and Run
- Rear-end collision
- Head-on collision
- Distracted Driving
- Reckless Driving
- Fatigued Driving
These are just some of the traffic accidents we represent as an Orlando personal injury law firm.
After an Orlando car wreck, you may be entitled to compensatory damages including:
- Lost wages
- Medical expenses
- Household services you can no longer perform
- Physical Pain
- Emotional Distress
We can help you determine which kinds of damages you may be able to recover.
Why You Need a Car Accident Attorney
A car accident attorney will fight for clients’ compensation after a car wreck injury. Even what seems to be a small Orlando crash can leave a victim with injuries that affect their day-to-day life. This suffering can persist long after the wreck.
Navigating the legal process while dealing with physical and emotional pain from a wreck is not an easy thing to do. That’s why our team is here. We are experts in getting car accident claims fully compensated. We prove that with our contingency fees—we don’t get paid unless you do.
Consult an Experienced Car Accident Lawyer
Since 1997, the best accident lawyers here at Dennis Hernandez have helped hundreds of Orlando families. We secure justice when the damaging actions and choices of others affect our Orlando clients. We specialize in a wide array of personal injury cases. No matter your situation, we’ve got you covered.
Consult an Experienced Injury Lawyer
If you’re looking for personal injury protection from an attorney, we’re ready to take on your case. Dennis Hernandez & Associates, P.A. is the Orlando personal injury firm for you. We possess years of experience and high-level expertise in handling these types of claims. We look forward to helping new clients earn the compensation they deserve.
Our team of personal injury solicitors treat each Orlando client like extended family. We work to earn full compensation on every case brought our way. We offer free consultations for anyone who wants access to the best accident lawyer in Orlando.
Don’t leave your case up to mediocre injury claim lawyers. Go with the best and contact our Orlando office today. Set up your consultation with Dennis Hernandez & Associates, P.A.
Checklist after a Personal Injury accrued
After calling law enforcement and ensuring that all parties involved in an accident are medically attended to, the next steps are critical to a successful personal injury case. For vehicular accidents, we recommend following these steps:
Document the scene:
- Take as many photos as possible as soon as possible. If you don’t have a camera or smartphone handy, ask someone on the scene if you can use theirs.
- Take photos of all of the vehicles involved from several angles.
- Take photos of the area surrounding the accident, including the roadway, street signs and traffic signals, if applicable.
- Take photos of any visible injuries you or any of your passengers may have sustained.
- In addition to damage to vehicles, take photos of any property that was damaged in the accident.
- Write down the license plate numbers of all vehicles involved in the accident.
- Ask the other driver if he or she owns the car or if it is owned by someone who is not at the scene.
- Ask for the name of the insurance company that covers the other driver’s vehicle.
- Ask the responding law enforcement officer how soon the accident report will be available to you and where you must go to get it.
- Should the officer indicate that a report will not be written, ask for his or her name and badge number to be used as contact information.
Get contact details from witnesses:
- Try to get contact information from all witnesses before they leave the scene. Do not ask witnesses for statements—your personal injury attorney will contact them if needed.
- If there were no witnesses in close proximity to the accident, make note of any nearby businesses or homes and provide this information to your attorney.
After the accident:
- If you received any medical treatment, gather contact information for the hospital or emergency room where you were immediately treated, as well as from physicians and/or therapists who may have treated you in the days following the accident.
- Retain all documents in a safe place. These may include:
- The police accident report
- Insurance policies and any communications from insurance companies
- Medical bills from hospitals, doctors, pharmacies, testing facilities, etc.
- Correspondence from the other driver or any witnesses
- Receipt for repairs to property that was damaged as a result of the accident
- Pay stubs or other proof of wages that were lost as a result of the accident
Each case is as unique as the individual who has been injured in an accident, but there are some steps that are typically taken. Your accident injury case may include these and other events:
Your recovery period: This initial stage starts at the moment you are injured and lasts until your doctor states that your condition cannot be further improved in a medical setting with care provided by medical professionals. This point is referred to as maximum medical improvement (MMI). When you are at this point, any health issues you have going forward are considered to be permanent.
Submission of documents: This is when information is submitted to your insurance company, including but not limited to your medical bills and proof of lost wages.
The negotiation period: An insurance adjuster reviews all of the submitted information, then makes a settlement offer. If your Orlando personal injury lawyer determines that this offer is insufficient, a counter offer will be made.
Litigation: When an agreement cannot be reached, the case may go to trial. Keep in mind that the majority of personal injury cases are settled outside of court.
VERDICTS AND SETTLEMENTS
Even though each case is unique, Dennis Hernandez & Associates, PA strives to fully compensate every client for his or her injuries, lost wages and property damage.