Experience from a Harvard Law graduate you can trust, compassion and care you can count on.
Personal Injury Lawyer in Bradenton, FL
Have you been hurt in Bradenton? Is it because someone else acted recklessly or failed to do their job? If so, we are here to help. Our accident injury lawyers in Bradenton, FL, are ready to fight for you. We’ll help you obtain the compensation you deserve to ease your suffering.
Dennis Hernandez & Associates is an injury law firm. We have proudly served the Bradenton area for over 20 years. We represent those in Bradenton struggling with the aftermath of a serious injury. It can be from an automobile collision, medical malpractice case, or workplace accident. We place the residents of Bradenton above all else. We don’t let the big insurance companies deny victims of negligence what they need.
When you’re ready to consult with a personal injury firm in Bradenton, contact us. Our injury lawyers have the experience and dedication to each and every client we see. Our attorneys won’t stop until they win.
GET A FREE, NO-OBLIGATION EVALUATION
There are no costs for an initial consultation and no hidden fees. If you’ve suffered a personal injury, don’t hesitate to contact us 24/7 to schedule your free case evaluation with an experienced Bradenton accident attorney. Please contact us at (941) 210 0000.
What Is a Personal Injury Attorney?
A personal injury attorney assists in filing a legal claim. This claim seeks compensation after an accident at another’s hands.
A lawyer will review your case, help you gather evidence, and negotiate with Bradenton insurance companies. That way, you aren’t left paying medical bills and dealing with the loss of income on your own.
When Do I Need a Personal Injury Lawyer?
You need a Bradenton personal injury lawyer anytime you’ve been hurt because of someone else’s negligence. These injuries can leave you with sky-high medical bills or lost income. A lawyer will make sure you get compensation for these damages to your life and pocketbook.
A lawyer will help you through the Bradenton injury claims process one step at a time. It’s possible for you to handle your own case. However, the process is often too much to deal with when recovering from an injury. You’ll have to deal with Bradenton insurance companies. They will demand you to file paperwork and gather evidence.
All this can hinder the recovery process. For that reason, it’s best to trust an experienced lawyer. A lawyer will know the ins and outs of personal injury protection in the Bradenton, FL, area. For personal injury solicitors in Bradenton, give us a call.
How Much Does It Cost?
If left to handle your own medical costs, your injury could cost you a lifetime of debt or even bankruptcy. But not when you work with Dennis Hernandez. Our Bradenton injury claim lawyers work on a contingency fee. This means we don’t accept payment if we don’t win your case.
Upon successfully winning a case, the lawyer fee will depend on individual cases. Usually, we collect between 33 – 40% of a case’s worth in Bradenton.
How Do I Know What My Case Is Worth?
Because each Bradenton personal injury case is unique, the value of each case will be unique, too. Worth accounts for medical costs, including hospital bills and treatment costs. It also factors in other related figures, like the price of your lost income. There may be a price for emotional pain and suffering.
Our personal injury law firm possesses decades of experience in Bradenton. That means we know exactly how to accurately assess the value of each case. We take into account each and every factor – even ones you maybe wouldn’t think to consider.
How Do I Choose a Personal Injury Lawyer?
When selecting the best personal injury lawyer in Bradenton, you want to find one with a proven history of success. This success should be in multiple areas of injury law. The best lawyer has the dedication to give your case the focus it needs.
At Dennis Hernandez & Associates, our lawyers have been serving Bradenton, FL and the surrounding areas since 1996. We hold an extended track record of success dealing with personal injury claims. Our attorneys have experience handling the complex ins-and-outs of insurance companies. Plus, our compassion while working with each client in the Bradenton area has made us favored by our clients.
Consult an Experienced Injury Lawyer
Choosing the best accident lawyer to represent your case can be the difference between success or bankruptcy. That is why our lawyers are so committed to serving the Bradenton community at every turn.
Getting injured because of someone else’s negligence is hard. However, you don’t have to do it alone. When you’re ready, contact our Bradenton personal injury lawyers at Dennis Hernandez & Associates. We’ll set up a free consultation session to review your case.
After calling law enforcement and ensuring that all parties involved in an accident are medically attended to, the next steps are critical to a successful personal injury case. For vehicular accidents, we recommend following these steps:
Document the scene:
- Take as many photos as possible as soon as possible. If you don’t have a camera or smartphone handy, ask someone on the scene if you can use theirs.
- Take photos of all of the vehicles involved from several angles.
- Take photos of the area surrounding the accident, including the roadway, street signs and traffic signals, if applicable.
- Take photos of any visible injuries you or any of your passengers may have sustained.
- In addition to damage to vehicles, take photos of any property that was damaged in the accident.
- Write down the license plate numbers of all vehicles involved in the accident.
- Ask the other driver if he or she owns the car or if it is owned by someone who is not at the scene.
- Ask for the name of the insurance company that covers the other driver’s vehicle.
- Ask the responding law enforcement officer how soon the accident report will be available to you and where you must go to get it.
- Should the officer indicate that a report will not be written, ask for his or her name and badge number to be used as contact information.
Get contact details from witnesses:
- Try to get contact information from all witnesses before they leave the scene. Do not ask witnesses for statements—your personal injury attorney will contact them if needed.
- If there were no witnesses in close proximity to the accident, make note of any nearby businesses or homes and provide this information to your attorney.
After the accident:
- If you received any medical treatment, gather contact information for the hospital or emergency room where you were immediately treated, as well as from physicians and/or therapists who may have treated you in the days following the accident.
- Retain all documents in a safe place. These may include:
- The police accident report
- Insurance policies and any communications from insurance companies
- Medical bills from hospitals, doctors, pharmacies, testing facilities, etc.
- Correspondence from the other driver or any witnesses
- Receipt for repairs to property that was damaged as a result of the accident
- Pay stubs or other proof of wages that were lost as a result of the accident
Each case is as unique as the individual who has been injured in an accident, but there are some steps that are typically taken. Your accident injury case may include these and other events:
Your recovery period: This initial stage starts at the moment you are injured and lasts until your doctor states that your condition cannot be further improved in a medical setting with care provided by medical professionals. This point is referred to as maximum medical improvement (MMI). When you are at this point, any health issues you have going forward are considered to be permanent.
Submission of documents: This is when information is submitted to your insurance company, including but not limited to your medical bills and proof of lost wages.
The negotiation period: An insurance adjuster reviews all of the submitted information, then makes a settlement offer. If your Sarasota personal injury lawyer determines that this offer is insufficient, a counter offer will be made.
Litigation: When an agreement cannot be reached, the case may go to trial. Keep in mind that the majority of personal injury cases are settled outside of court.
VERDICTS AND SETTLEMENTS
Even though each case is unique, Dennis Hernandez & Associates, PA strives to fully compensate every client for his or her injuries, lost wages and property damage.