When it comes to accidents, whether we’re talking automobile accidents or even slip and fall accidents, there’s always the chance for sustaining injuries. When you are injured, you may be entitled to financial compensation to cover those injuries, in which case an injury lawyer may be necessary. When you’re injured, insurance companies will try and get you to settle for the lowest possible sum of money, but an injury attorney will fight for what’s best for you. At Dennis Hernandez & Associates P.A. near Bradenton, FL, we have experience with injury law, and we want to share with you what you should look for in an injury attorney when searching for a personal injury attorney near me.
Benefits of an Exceptional Personal Injury Law Firm
When dealing with insurance companies, they will fight to make you settle for as little as possible, even no compensation at all. The expertise of a well-qualified personal injury attorney will not only help you combat the insurance company, but will also help you get the most money possible to compensate you for your injuries. If your lawyer isn’t very experienced, you could end up walking away with a lot less than you deserve. For that reason, we want to share with you what qualifications to look for when searching for a personal injury attorney near me.
Injury Lawyer Qualifications To Look For
- Look for a team of professionals
- You want an experienced personal injury attorney to help with your case–one who will have the best tools for ensuring you walk away with the compensation you need. Ask questions about their experience and their case evaluation to get a better understanding of what they’re like.
- Look for experience with insurance firms
- You want to make sure your lawyer has experience dealing with insurance firms specifically. The insurance company wants to low-ball you, and a well-versed lawyer will know how to combat that.
- Pay attention to appropriate payment structures
- How much do you pay? With us, there are no fees or costs unless you win. This not only protects you from having to pay extra fees if you were to lose the case, but it also shows the firm’s confidence in their ability to win your case. It’s also an incentive for your lawyer to fight as hard as possible to win the case for you.
- Aim for specialized law firms
- This goes hand-in-hand with experience with insurance firms. A general lawyer may have a harder time handling a personal injury case. Whereas a firm that’s specialized in personal injury will have the best knowledge and tools to win.
About Dennis Hernandez
Dennis Hernandez is a Tampa-native Floridian. He earned a bachelor’s in economics and a Master of Law from Harvard, and with those, he built the Dennis Hernandez & Associates, P.A. law firm. Since then, he has grown the firm to help victims in personal injury cases so that they can have a safe and stress-free recovery. Our firm is devoted to our clients, and we will fight to ensure each client receives the money they deserve for their injuries.
Contact Us for a Personal Injury Attorney Near Me
If you or someone you know has been injured in an accident, you could be entitled to financial compensation. Don’t let the insurance firms steamroll over you; contact us at Dennis Hernandez & Associates P.A. near Bradenton, FL to hire a skilled and experienced injury lawyer. We will fight to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve.